Monday, April 6, 2009

Jr. High Revival Dream / Golden Royal Seal

Been having lots of dreams lately, but I can't remember most of them. The only dream I remembered was about a IMPACT revival conference focused on middle schoolers. The auditorium was filled with hundreds of fired up Jr. High students and at the end of the meeting one Asian girl ran up the stage and yelled, "Who would prayer walk with me to pray for the Jr. Highs? Follow me if you do!" She began to march around the room and pray, but when she found out no one was following her, she stopped and sat down next to me and MQ, discouraged. In the dream I started to encourage her with the faith and obedience of Moses. I said, "So what if no one's following you right now? When God told Moses to lead hundreds of thousands of Israelites out of the Egypt he didn't know if they will follow him or not, he just obeyed God and led by faith. Walk out by obedience and faith, not by the number of followers or supporters." Then Jack came down stairs and said, "Guys, lunch time!" I knew then, I don't need to continue this dream anymore so I woke up and it was exactly 12pm.

Today Jesse Skinner and his wife, Jessica, came to our Palm Sunday as special speaker. After worship, Matthias did a prophetic dance w/ Misty Edwards' song, "Garden". It was so anointed and the presence of God was so strong, my eyes started to wet. When I see the slides showing pictures of butterflies and beautiful cocoons, I started to cry. One night last year in the prayer room, God showed me that I'm a butterfly who has just got out of its cocoon with the wings still wet, and unable to fly yet. During the dance, through the lyrics of the song and the pictures, I felt God telling me I've grown into a full butterfly, matured beautifully ready to fly. I need to get the picture of a butterfly standing in between two opened palms with its beautiful wings opened fully. God holds me in His palms. After sermon, when Jesse was praying for me, I saw a vision of this one feet tall royal seal made out of pure gold on my left hand. I could literally feel the weight of it, it was so real. I thought to myself, "That's why my left hand rarely shakes and my right hand would always shakes like crazy." I asked God to confirm the vision w/ Jesse's prayer/prophecy over me. A few seconds after, Jesse started to talk about how God's gave me the spirit of wealth, that I would be filled with His favor in that area, and not just finance blessings but I would also have God's righteousness in me. GOLD = wealth. ROYAL SEAL = righteousness. Sweet Jesus! Serious, God has been providing me with unexpected money. Ex. got a check from school in the mail, money found in my pocket, rebate from two months ago came...etc. AND I JUST GOT A JOB YESTERDAY!! Woah.... Jesus You are so good. Jesse prayed, "Lord I pray that You would overwhelm favor upon her that Sarah would even be embarrassed!" Lord, I understand with greater power comes with greater responsibility. I will try my best to manage Your money well, but please continue to teach me how to utilize it. Thank You Lord!!

Currenly Reading: Treasure Hunt / By: Kevin Dedman
Exodus: From Slavery to Sonship / By: Sarah Allis Yang

-sala<3

1 comment:

wen said...

其實也不知道要說什麼~
 
每次講的話好像都大同小異!
 
honey~ 還是來關心關心你囉^^
 
oxox