Man... haven't blogged for like almost a month! -.-
Ok here it goes...
REVELATIONS
[Water balloon Vs. Air balloon - Recv. on 2/3/2011]
Bible Study w/ Irene & Ada on : John 1:14
"The Word became flesh and made his dwelling among us. We have seen his glory, the glory of the one and only Son, who came from the Father, full of grace and truth."
It's interesting, the main word that jumped out to me was "full". Immediately I had a picture of a water balloon, packed and filled with water. God started downloading revelation as I started to share what I got w/ Irene and Ada, and as I shared He poured in more... Here are the bullet points for your convenience.
- Jesus is like a water balloon, full of God's grace and truth and all other aspects/characteristics of God.
- When Jesus died on the cross, the access to God in which only He had, was made available to all. The Jesus water balloon exploded and released God unto all those who believe and received.
- For those who received, we become little water balloons like Jesus, also filled with God's grace and truth and love and glory...etc, inside of us.
- People who don't have God is like air balloon, they may seem bigger than water balloons (that's the case most of the time), but they're completely empty inside. (Big air balloons: real rich and famous people, real beautiful/handsome people, real successful people, real intelligent/high educated people...etc)
- If you have never tasted water before, you will not know what "thirst" is. Even when you are feeling "thirst" you will not know that it means your body needs water. People need God, they just don't realize that craving for love and dissatisfaction they feel all the time are signaling that their spirit is in need of God.
- Once you give a drop of water to a super thirsty person, he/she will instantly realize that is exactly what they need that will satisfy them. Once people encounter God, it will click, and they will come to a realization that this is what they've been lacking, that this is the fountain where they can drink from and shall never thirst again.
- How do we let people encounter God outside of church? Throw water balloons at them! Let them get a taste of the "water"- all goodness, love, joy, hope, glory, healing...etc of God!! They'll realize their actual thirst/needs.
- How to turn an air balloon into a water balloon? (Ada: "POP IT!" lol!) We need to first untie the knot of the air balloon, let the air out, then fill it with water.
- Whose hands will be the ones untying the knots? (Irene: "God's hands!) Exactly!
- We cannot pop the air balloons and force the water in, it needs to be the air balloon's own willingness to let His hands untie their knot (the door to their heart), and let the air out (our past experiences, ideologies, pride, doubt...etc), and finally, let the water in (invite Jesus into their hearts and begin the transformation of these lives).
[ATM Vs. Bank - Recv. on 2/5/2011]
... will update when I have time...
[Battery Vs. Power cord - Recv. on 2/7/2011]
... will update when I have time...
Bible Study w/ Irene & Ada on : John 1:14
"The Word became flesh and made his dwelling among us. We have seen his glory, the glory of the one and only Son, who came from the Father, full of grace and truth."
It's interesting, the main word that jumped out to me was "full". Immediately I had a picture of a water balloon, packed and filled with water. God started downloading revelation as I started to share what I got w/ Irene and Ada, and as I shared He poured in more... Here are the bullet points for your convenience.
- Jesus is like a water balloon, full of God's grace and truth and all other aspects/characteristics of God.
- When Jesus died on the cross, the access to God in which only He had, was made available to all. The Jesus water balloon exploded and released God unto all those who believe and received.
- For those who received, we become little water balloons like Jesus, also filled with God's grace and truth and love and glory...etc, inside of us.
- People who don't have God is like air balloon, they may seem bigger than water balloons (that's the case most of the time), but they're completely empty inside. (Big air balloons: real rich and famous people, real beautiful/handsome people, real successful people, real intelligent/high educated people...etc)
- If you have never tasted water before, you will not know what "thirst" is. Even when you are feeling "thirst" you will not know that it means your body needs water. People need God, they just don't realize that craving for love and dissatisfaction they feel all the time are signaling that their spirit is in need of God.
- Once you give a drop of water to a super thirsty person, he/she will instantly realize that is exactly what they need that will satisfy them. Once people encounter God, it will click, and they will come to a realization that this is what they've been lacking, that this is the fountain where they can drink from and shall never thirst again.
- How do we let people encounter God outside of church? Throw water balloons at them! Let them get a taste of the "water"- all goodness, love, joy, hope, glory, healing...etc of God!! They'll realize their actual thirst/needs.
- How to turn an air balloon into a water balloon? (Ada: "POP IT!" lol!) We need to first untie the knot of the air balloon, let the air out, then fill it with water.
- Whose hands will be the ones untying the knots? (Irene: "God's hands!) Exactly!
- We cannot pop the air balloons and force the water in, it needs to be the air balloon's own willingness to let His hands untie their knot (the door to their heart), and let the air out (our past experiences, ideologies, pride, doubt...etc), and finally, let the water in (invite Jesus into their hearts and begin the transformation of these lives).
[ATM Vs. Bank - Recv. on 2/5/2011]
... will update when I have time...
[Battery Vs. Power cord - Recv. on 2/7/2011]
... will update when I have time...
ENCOUNTERS
"Turn back and go home now....." - 2/17/2011
... will update when I have time...
... will update when I have time...
TESTIMONIES
[Raymond - Accepted Jesus on 2/16/2011]
After weeks of continuously encountering God speaking into His life/heart through events that took place, through people's blogs and through messages on the radio and at Ignite/IMPACT... Raymond started to pray randomly and one day he just could not get God out of his mind, so he texted me on 2/14/2011 morning....
Raymond - "Whatever reason I just needed to tell you. I can't get it off my mind since last night."
Me - "Get what off your mind?"
Raymond - "I started praying randomly after watching Jaeson Ma's interview and the topic just happens to be love which I have been listening to in the past few days and the entire morning my mind has been on GOD. But i think i need a little bit of help... I have been to Impact many times now but never did I have a feeling like this before..... I don't really know what to do... and this is very weird because i'm never like this..."
So I fwd this to MQ and Josh, who have been real close frd with Raymond and have been sharing Jesus w/ him for years!! I think since I know Raymond back in high school years i've been inviting him to cell group/church and share w/ him about Jesus countless times!! All four of us met up two days after for dinner, on Wednesday 2/16/2011, after listening to Raymond share about all his encounters and thoughts, we all shared w/ him about accepting Jesus and that night... Raymond accepted Jesus!!! Halleluah!!!! After years of praying and sowing... He did it! Praise the Lord!!!!! You are faithful!!!
[Queena - Accepted Jesus on 2/20/2011]
Me: "Why did you accept Jesus?"
Queena: "Because I knew so certainly in my heart that He is real and His Words are real, yet I don't know why I still did not make up my mind to follow Him. So I made my decision today to accept Him as my Lord and savior."
Little bg of Queena... she started to get interested about God when Ada, Anderson... and her were chatting on fb about God. She asked Anderson to let her borrow his bible at first, then soon it wasn't enough so she bought her own bible. Ada and Anderson and this other Korean frd were all "discipling" her atm, then Queena started coming to unplugged/impact and she encounter God, heaven and hell... God is no longer just a religion/spiritual thing, but God is now a big/huge part of Queena's life personally. God we thank You!!! Your love never fails, never gives up and never runs out for Queena, she is such a huge water balloon filled with LOVE!! C'mon, more Lord!!!
[Emily (co-worker's wife) - "I've been praying for a long time, but seemed like nothing was happening, and I really felt that maybe God has forgotten about me..." on 2/20/2011]
Sarah Yang's sharing on Psalm 13 really touched Emily, as she shared her heart with me she could not stop crying. Just like David, Emily felt God has forgotten about her, for she was praying a lot but nothing was happening. When I invited her to come back to the Father, she hesitated a bit and explained that no one in her family, including her husband, was a believer and so it's real hard for her. I told her, "Even when you can't come physically to a church or fellowship, because it is your personal relationship with God, He will go to wherever you're at, whatever environment/circumstances you're in." Prayed for her and hugged her. Lord you will not despise her weak desire to seek You, because she is real and true to You, God You will bless her and keep her. Amen.
[Wanda (supervisor) - "I've tried everything but something is still lacking inside... I need to go back to Him." on 2/21/2011]
I just told my supervisor that Arthur (my co-worker) and Emily came to church on Sunday and Emily got real touched by God... that's when Wanda started sharing her heart with me. She said her mother has always been taking her to church since she was little, and she loved going because if you have perfect attendance, you get a pin as your reward. She said,"I guess those times have always been real precious to me, even now I still kept that pin." (She's already 50sth yr old now) She shared how she has everything and is not lacking anything, and she's tried everything, but deep down inside there's still something lacking. She knew it was God that she was lacking and she's really going to commit in going to church again. She has such simple and pure heart... she said she doesn't even bother to wear make up going to church because she knew she's gonna cry. She also told me how she really want her 7yr old niece to start going to church regularly to learn about God and get closer with God. While she was sharing all these I was going... wow wow God... wow... in my heart. lol! This is so awesome/crazy/amazing!! All glory to You Lord!!!!! Touch more co-workers God! >.< I'm so excited!
God is so good, too good, how can I not give Him all my praise and worship!? Hallelujah!!! You reign!!!
-sala<3
After weeks of continuously encountering God speaking into His life/heart through events that took place, through people's blogs and through messages on the radio and at Ignite/IMPACT... Raymond started to pray randomly and one day he just could not get God out of his mind, so he texted me on 2/14/2011 morning....
Raymond - "Whatever reason I just needed to tell you. I can't get it off my mind since last night."
Me - "Get what off your mind?"
Raymond - "I started praying randomly after watching Jaeson Ma's interview and the topic just happens to be love which I have been listening to in the past few days and the entire morning my mind has been on GOD. But i think i need a little bit of help... I have been to Impact many times now but never did I have a feeling like this before..... I don't really know what to do... and this is very weird because i'm never like this..."
So I fwd this to MQ and Josh, who have been real close frd with Raymond and have been sharing Jesus w/ him for years!! I think since I know Raymond back in high school years i've been inviting him to cell group/church and share w/ him about Jesus countless times!! All four of us met up two days after for dinner, on Wednesday 2/16/2011, after listening to Raymond share about all his encounters and thoughts, we all shared w/ him about accepting Jesus and that night... Raymond accepted Jesus!!! Halleluah!!!! After years of praying and sowing... He did it! Praise the Lord!!!!! You are faithful!!!
[Queena - Accepted Jesus on 2/20/2011]
Me: "Why did you accept Jesus?"
Queena: "Because I knew so certainly in my heart that He is real and His Words are real, yet I don't know why I still did not make up my mind to follow Him. So I made my decision today to accept Him as my Lord and savior."
Little bg of Queena... she started to get interested about God when Ada, Anderson... and her were chatting on fb about God. She asked Anderson to let her borrow his bible at first, then soon it wasn't enough so she bought her own bible. Ada and Anderson and this other Korean frd were all "discipling" her atm, then Queena started coming to unplugged/impact and she encounter God, heaven and hell... God is no longer just a religion/spiritual thing, but God is now a big/huge part of Queena's life personally. God we thank You!!! Your love never fails, never gives up and never runs out for Queena, she is such a huge water balloon filled with LOVE!! C'mon, more Lord!!!
[Emily (co-worker's wife) - "I've been praying for a long time, but seemed like nothing was happening, and I really felt that maybe God has forgotten about me..." on 2/20/2011]
Sarah Yang's sharing on Psalm 13 really touched Emily, as she shared her heart with me she could not stop crying. Just like David, Emily felt God has forgotten about her, for she was praying a lot but nothing was happening. When I invited her to come back to the Father, she hesitated a bit and explained that no one in her family, including her husband, was a believer and so it's real hard for her. I told her, "Even when you can't come physically to a church or fellowship, because it is your personal relationship with God, He will go to wherever you're at, whatever environment/circumstances you're in." Prayed for her and hugged her. Lord you will not despise her weak desire to seek You, because she is real and true to You, God You will bless her and keep her. Amen.
[Wanda (supervisor) - "I've tried everything but something is still lacking inside... I need to go back to Him." on 2/21/2011]
I just told my supervisor that Arthur (my co-worker) and Emily came to church on Sunday and Emily got real touched by God... that's when Wanda started sharing her heart with me. She said her mother has always been taking her to church since she was little, and she loved going because if you have perfect attendance, you get a pin as your reward. She said,"I guess those times have always been real precious to me, even now I still kept that pin." (She's already 50sth yr old now) She shared how she has everything and is not lacking anything, and she's tried everything, but deep down inside there's still something lacking. She knew it was God that she was lacking and she's really going to commit in going to church again. She has such simple and pure heart... she said she doesn't even bother to wear make up going to church because she knew she's gonna cry. She also told me how she really want her 7yr old niece to start going to church regularly to learn about God and get closer with God. While she was sharing all these I was going... wow wow God... wow... in my heart. lol! This is so awesome/crazy/amazing!! All glory to You Lord!!!!! Touch more co-workers God! >.< I'm so excited!
God is so good, too good, how can I not give Him all my praise and worship!? Hallelujah!!! You reign!!!
-sala<3
No comments:
Post a Comment