Monday, April 27, 2015

April 18th, 2015
 
It was the night session of the OneThing Conference at Mott Auditorium in Pasadena, they started praying for singers/musicians. Enemies are attacking them with fear, depression, anxiety... etc. Worshiped prayed in warfare. Johnny prayed for me. I was filled by the Holy Spirit. I was trembling and shaking. "You are a beautiful vessel, you are not a broken vessel!" - Johnny prayed. All of a sudden I smelt the strong fragrance of Jesus when Johnny prayed that phrase over and over again. Jesus told me I'm the alabaster jar that carries His fragrance everywhere I go whenever I sing and worship. My worship releases the fragrance of Jesus. Every time I worship and sing I break the jar and pour it all on Him. I wept and wept and just filled with humility and thankfulness that even though I felt I'm so unclean so unworthy, He still chose to use me in such beautiful way. Praise God!

No comments: