Recently feeling like I've lost all passion for anything...
Music, dancing, crafting, singing, even eating...
I can't understand why or how that this happened.
Most of all, I've lost my passion for Jesus.
Wept in the car yesterday while driving home.
I said to Jesus, "I can lose my passions for everything else, but I don't ever want to lose my passion for You."
Tina pointed at someone's house and said, "Look! It says Jesus!"
Sure enough, there was this huge JESUS arranged by a bunch of Christmas lights on their window.
Suddenly it hit me... JESUS IS COMING BACK!!
That aimless and purposeless feeling of having no direction or center in life suddenly disbursed.
That's right. He is still there loving me, no matter how weak my love is for Him...
He once again reminded me of our engagement. I felt the ring on my finger and my tears streamed down...
I know for sure, that only He can bring me back to Him...
This song has nothing to do with anything... but it's just been stuck in my head and I love it.
On My Own
And now I'm all alone again
Nowhere to turn, no one to go to.
Without a home, without a friend
without a face to say hello to
But now the night is near
And I can make-believe he's here
Sometimes I walk alone at night
When everybody else is sleeping
I think of him and then I'm happy
With the company I'm keeping
The city goes to bed
And I can live inside my head
On my own
Pretending he's beside me
All alone
I walk with him 'til morning
Without him, I feel his arms around me
And when I lose my way, I close my eyes and he has found me
In the rain
The pavement shines like silver
All the lights are misty in the river
In the darkness, the trees are full of starlight
And all I see is him and me forever and forever
And I know it's only in my mind
That I'm talking to myself and not to him
And although I know that he is blind
Still I say there's a way for us
I love him
But when the night is over
He is gone
The river's just a river
Without him, the world around me changes
The trees are bare and everywhere the streets are full of strangers
I love him
But every day I'm lonely
All my life I've only been pretending
Without me, his world will go on turning
The world is full of happiness that I have never known
I love him
I love him
I love him...
But only on my own...
-sala<3
5 comments:
Once again, He is a God who simply cannot lie. He is so perfect in love and beauty that He cannot lie even a word. He is TRUTH.
Lord I ask for more of Your Bridegroom Love to overwhelm her even when she's weak!
love it....
love it? what's the it?
love it too!...uh oh!
when I read this, I was in tears. Yeah, this poem or whatever is really touching. I like it. Alot.
honey 今天真的是你的生日了ㄝ! 哈哈哈~
我應該沒記錯吧= =+ 不然就冏囉= ="
Happy Bday唷:)
Post a Comment