Tuesday, February 17, 2009

Month of Love

I should update before Feb. ends...

Basically the first half of this month is to prepare for Love Tent. Really didn't felt that people are as united and fired up to gather and pray for our campus this year. Last year there was so much more unity, and everything went miraculously smooth. Woohoo praise God! This year, didn't get amplify sound approved, didn't get overnight permit, was raining, even cops came by... but still praise God! Talking to Eddie Brown and told him our "hardship", he said, "That's good, it means God trusts you guys more and you can face bigger challenges now!" Amen to that! Because even though all these things happened, Love Tent still happened successfully!! Hallelujah! :D

NEWS FLASH!!!
CSULB is doing Love Tent too!!
Feb 26-27 @ 7am-11pm 40hr straight!!

If you would like to support, sign-up here: http://www.wejoinin.com/sheets/ijwwd


Recently I've been practicing guitar/keyboard more often now, simply because I want to worship Him. My heart is just pulled to do so, which is perfectly normal for lovers of God right? =) I love Jesus and Jesus loves me. I can feel His love 24/7 again, I'm so happy! Feb. has been pretty rad so far...
  1. My Deborah took me to a cemetery in the middle of the night, as we were walking there I had complete peace over me. Also, there was a mental hospital right next to it. We went there because I needed to use the restroom, and then we saw some demonic children. A 2 year old girl glared at her, it was pretty creepy. We should go back and cast some demons out next time! Haha!
  2. Went to RHOP during Valentine's Day for their night service (the night when they started their 24/7 prayer/worhip chain!) and encountered drinking fire from heaven for the first time!! I could literally feel fire flowing right in front of me and I can just scoop it up w/ my hands and drink it!! Prophetic drawings/sculptures/products are portals of heaven and earth, it can bring healing, encounters of God and touch of Holy Spirit. I felt fire dripping on my hand by just touching a drawing, my friend got healed from her sore throat by doing the same thing!
  3. Preached and testified what happened at RHOP to GTM (my cell group at UCR), and we tried it out. It was about 7 or 8 people who came and all of us were touched by the Holy Spirit! I was totally drunk in the Spirit, just by drawing and standing on some pictures others drew! I felt electricity running through my finger tips and it almost felt like I can just play w/ the electricity between my fingers! Ha! Prayed for a girl who's never encountered such manifestation of the Holy Spirit, she touched the drawing as we prayed for her, she felt vibration and electricity shocks on her hands! Her body was heated up too! A guy who has problem dealing w/ fear got delivered and after prayer he's filled w/ peace! Praise God! We all drew pictures and we could find verses that match w/ each picture! Craziness. There were connectiong between all of our spirits and God's Spirit, it was so crazy... We only played worship songs w/ laptop and drew prophetic art, and God brought a Holy explosion in the room! LOL! Sweeet!!
  4. Teriyaki Bowl's boss got healed! (I work there, so he's my boss) He said 10 years ago his doctor told him he has cyst in his pancrea (胰臟), and it could grow into cancer cell. He didn't check it within this decade and two weeks ago he started to have sever pain several times a day. It was bad for him because he just canceled his health insurance because he thought he was pretty healthy and wanted to save some bucks. If he were to have surgery it would cost him tens of thousands now. Before he went to get a check-up, I prayed for him and told him to trust God because He loves and He heals! Later in the week I asked him how was the result, he said, "The result from blood test and x-ray showed that my pancrea is completely clean and healthy w/ no problem at all!" C'mon praise God for He is super faithful!!
  5. .... MORE TO COME.... "GodSpeak Conference @ UCR" "Love Tent CSULB" "ReCall - Elijah Revolution"... etc. =D
Randy Clark's so full of fire... I love fire.

-sala<3

No comments: