For a long time... I've always refuse to believe that God can speak through my parents. Maybe it's because I felt that they're not on the same side as I am, the God side. Whatever they suggested or told me to do, I would feel that it's not what God want me to do. My brain just automatically kicks these comments into the trash can. But recently, I've been thinking... God speaks through people, He surely can speak through my parents even though they didn't love Him. I'm guessing I started to think this way because I'm so desperate to know what God wants me to do after graduating from college that I'm willing to listen to anything that's thrown at me. Grrr. Mom's been telling me to go get an auditor license... Humm maybe it's from God... x__X
Today I was DEEPLY TROUBLED. I don't know how else to describe this mixture of feelings. Sigh. Senioritis? I couldn't calm down. Couldn't flatten the hills between my eyebrows caused by frustration and worrisome. GOD I NEED TO HEAR FROM YOU!!! GIMME DIRECTION!!!
I
NEED
TO
LET
GO
.
...
......
...
.
...
......
...
.
F
...
A
.
L
...
L
.
...
......
...
.
...
......
...
.
A
N
D
.
.
.
F
... L
...... Y
... ?????
.
-sala<3
5 comments:
I am not sure...you think it's from God? If it's from God, you won't be confused; if it's from God, you shouldn't feel troubled. If it's from God, it's about peace and job.
what do you think?
Jack
*peace and joy
oops...it's peace and joy!
too much joy...
haha jack you think about job too much.
the troublesome feeling actually comes from another source, the thing i needed to let go of... God's been telling me to let go, and it's hard... i'll share w/ u later.
-sala<3
哈尼哈尼~今天是情人節耶!!!
情人節快樂呀:) 要幸福哦^^
還有啊... 你好久沒新增網誌了耶~
阿你最近過得好不好?
我好久沒碰到你了ㄋㄟ>.<
Post a Comment