On the night of Februray 5th, 2009, I received a dream about a ministry house. It wasn't any ordinary ministry house, but it was a house for my own ministry and disciples. Just like Jesus and the twelves. The interesting thing was, the house was actually just a bigger size of my real house in Taiwan! Jasmine, Joe Kim, Ruth and Joe Rodriguez were in my dreams. These were the only people I knew from real life, the rest were strangers but in the dream they were part of my twelve disciples. In the dream we were sending Joe Kim off to Campus Awaken Conference at Bethel Church, Redding. (Exactly what we were gonna do the next morning.) Then a sheet of word document was opened before me (not a scroll but word document. haha, yes I believe heaven has advanced. lol), and on the document there was the list of names of the disciples and which trainings they've been to or are going to go.
See, I were to finish college by March and by Februrary I still have no clue who's gonna take my baton of revival fire for UCR. I was really worried, though I knew God's in control. Until this dream happened, I knew even deeper in my heart that God has already prepared people to rise them up at the perfect moment. And He did. A couple of weeks after the dream, people from all over came to me and I get to train them, disciple them and really pour out that fire and anointing God gave me upon them. Now these amazing warriors are fighting on UCR campus, establishing a house of prayer, and keeping that revival fire burning brighter among themselves and others.
I praise God that I was able to go to a campus, make an impact, raised up more stuent leaders to take the baton and run even harder. I died as the seed and I can see the fruits. That's the most rewarding thing. Everything was worth it! Praise Jesus! Glory to God!!!
Next territory of invasion... kids. ;)
-sala<3
No comments:
Post a Comment