Thursday, March 12, 2009

Dream of My Deborah

Jasmine is my deborah at UCR. (Ruth is my armor bearer.) This is her dream last night... Please read it and let me know what you think and what it means. =)

Me and Ruth were looking for what I think was the campus prayer house and I ran into a lady who said she could tell me something about what I was looking for...she began to pray for me and said that I would have a dream but while she spoke to me I saw Joe in a vision(FIRE)...then she paused and I thought she was done but then she turned to me and said: "That's How You Will Know"....Me and Ruth come to the prayer room where I believe members of the core are worshiping but I wasn't really paying attention to everyone else I entered into worship.

I began to feel what felt like cool water running down my back, and my hair was in a ponytail and it was dripping from my hair to my back. I turned to a man next to me and told him what I felt. I then looked at my hands and arms and they were wet also! Someone shouted "ITS OIL!" Yes, IT WAS HOLY OIL dripping from the top of my head and forming in my hands! I cupped my hands to peserve the oil...i looked for something to put it in...then you came over and said you should baptize someone...I said sure but then you said do you know what your going to do when you baptize...I said "no." Then you said "your going to cast out demons." SARAH: "You know how I feel about that!" But I just said "oh ok..." I went over to the sink to put the oil in a container and while I did that I randomly said "THAT"S HOW I WILL KNOW"(The same thing the woman had first told me) THE END...What do you think this means?

-sala<3

No comments: