"JOY" the music album from IHOPU, was so awesome!! Everyone needs to get one!
I listened to the entire album twice yesterday. One time going to work and the other time coming back home. As soon as the first song started, the JOY of the Lord started to fill the car. I started to smile, giggle, laugh, laugh w/ tears in the car, by myself!! You probably think I'm a maniac, but that was AWESOME!!!! I haven't been filled by the joy/holy laughters of God for a long while and I missed it so much!!! Thank you Jesus I want more!!
The joy didn't just bring me inner joy and makes me laugh like a psycho. It brought me to tears and I could feel the Lord starting the inner healing and deliverance inside of me. A few people know what I'm going through right now and what I'm struggling through. I was really frustrated and felt totally chained down and poisoned. But yesterday... two times of JOY (double anointing of joy)... the Lord totally transformed my emotion and my heart was relieved. As I'm typing how the Lord has begin to set me free, I'm being filled by the Holy Ghost... more Lord!!
"Whom the son sets free is free indeed!" - John 8:36
Thank you Jesus! I am Yours!! Set me free!!! Hallelujah!!!!!!
-sala<3
1 comment:
like
Post a Comment