JESUS IS TOO AWESOME!! Right now it is 4:30am. Me, my roommate, and Christine just came back from experiencing a crazy God encounter. Here is the story...
Me and Karen made a Thanksgiving card for Carmen, the Ride Aid cashier that I mentioned in my previous blog, and we went to Ride Aid to give the card to her. Today is supposed to be her usual shift, but she wasn't there because she has to work on Thanksgiving day. Poor girl. After we are done shopping at the store, we went to the check-out. The cashier, Steve, was a totally nice and funny guy. We were having so much fun talking to him. When suddenly I realized I'm constantly moving my left leg and trying to ease the pain on my left thigh. It's weird, I didn't notice I was doing that, but appearantly I've been doing that since we started talking to the cashier, according to Karen and Christine. At first I thought I did something to cause the pain, but then I couldn't remember doing anything that i wouldn't do normally. Then I suddenly remembered what we learned in city invasion: When you suddenly feel a pain in your body that was not there before, it could be the Lord speaking to you about another person's pain. Then, just before we were about to leave, I took a step of faith and asked the cashier, "I'm just wondering, but do you have a pain in your left thigh?" The guy's facial expression changed 180 degree (from xD to @___@). Christine was like... what? huh? Karen thought I was kidding. But Steve immediately leaned forward and asked, "Why do you ask?" I told him that sometimes the Lord lets me feel what other people are feeling. Because He knows how they feel. The security guard that was standing right next to the check-out was like... What? God let you feel what? What did you just say? So I repeated what I said to him. Right after that the cashier said, "Yes I do. And I have been having that pain for a long time." At that moment, everyone was shocked. Including me, Karen, Christine, the security guard, and the store manager. Steve then asked, "Do you feel the pain on my back too?" I answered him no, but is it ok for me to pray for him. He looked so touched and red-eyed, and said yes. I prayed a super simple and short prayer for him and just commanded the pain to leave him and for the kingdom of God to fall on him right at that moment. Afterwards I asked him to test it out and he said, "It felt a lot a lot better now!" Everyone was still very shocked at what happened. Me and Karen were totally shocked and excited at the same time. It turned out that Steve is a believer. We asked Steve to pray for Carmen for her salvation, and we believe he will definitely pray for her. The funny thing was, I didn't notice that the store manager was behind us the entire time of this God-encounter, and he dropped the can of drink that he was holding after he saw what happened. He was like, "Oh you made me drop my can!" lol. Extreme experience man!! I could not hold the excitement any longer so even before we stepped out the store I was jumping and shouting and praising God!! Hallelujah!!! God you are simple too amazing!
I just feel like I'm so tiny and God is so enormous right now. My heart is still pounding hard as I type this entry. God is too good. Another friend of ours, Ruth, just came to write her essay with us and we shared this with her. She was totally excited and shocked as well. Praise God~!!! Karen said something that totally touched my heart. Made me go, "YES JESUS YOU'VE LISTENED TO MY PRAYER!!" I was praying that signs and wonders would happen at Ride Aid so people would see and believe that Jesus is the Lord. Karen said, "Sarah, I think just by that miracle, God just used you to raise up a Christian in that store. I think he will totally pray for Carmen and people in the store." Wow, I think this totally encouraged Karen so much. She has been telling everyone to not worry and just pray, for like 4 times since we've came back from the store. LOL. Go Karen! I pray that through this experience it would breakthrough the fear that Karen's been having to do city invasion. Thank you Jesus~!!! This is such a humble experience at 4am!! haha... LOVE YOU GOD<333
That's right, expect the unexpected and just DO IT FOR JESUS! :)
-sala<3
5 comments:
OH MANNNNNNN!!!!!!! HALLELUJAH!!!!!! GOD IS AMAZING!!!!! AMEN AMEN AMEN !!!!!!! AHHHHH !!!! YES YES YES !!!!!
Happy Thanksgiving, Sala! ^^
equip Karen...in other words, make her radical.
btw, happy thansgiving. God is smiling at you whenever you look at Him!
wah wah wee way!! Happy Thanksgiving Sarah dear:D you are the tallest of all the ppl I know, I think..yay
Your honest way of writing never fails to bring a smile to my face ("argh..baby shark song stuck in my head" that txt made me laugh out loud, it was so random), and your singing is one of the best! God Bless you
Post a Comment