Last night was amazing. Lord. You are amazing!
Opera & Rock
Yay, my uncle finally sold his keyboard to me! Wahaha, now I got my own keyboard!! I brought it back to Riverside, and while me and my friend were carrying my guitar and keyboard up the stairs of my apartment, this guy that's walking in front of us turned and asked us if we're musicians. I said yea, and he said he is too. I found out that he plays the piano, guitar, and he sings. Also, when I asked what kind of music does he do, he said Opera first. I was like, wow, ME TOO! If you see this guy you wouldn't thought he would be an opera kinda guy, because his style is very rock. (Leather pants and jackets. Long hair. You think.) He is a song writer as well. He said he has had bands before but now he's in grad. school he can't continue because of his limited amount of free time. By the way, his name is Adam. Then I found out that he also loves rock and heavy metal musics. Guess what, me too!! This is pretty rare. Not a lot of people that loves rock or heavy metal loves opera music as well. This is so cool! So then he lend me two CDs of two different bands that combines opera and rock. I'm listening to one of them right now. The vocal is a soprano opera singer. This is the kind of music that I have been trying to write, but because of my lack of knowledge for chord progression on different types of music, it's been difficult to write them. Now I found myself a teacher! Yay! God you are amazing. Just by us carrying some instruments up stairs, You opened a door and gave me the opportunity to meet Adam and lead him to You. I'm going to get my house church leader, David, who's a crazy guitarist and drummer, and my friend, Ruth, and a few other Christian musicians together and we'll bring Adam to Christ through jamming and "caring network"!!! Pray for Adam's salvation guys!!!
Msn Salvation
People who I chat with on msn knows that I don't go on msn as often now. However, last night because I had a computer problem so I logged on to ask law shi how to solve it. And right after I logged on, my friend from taiwan started to talk to me. A little background of her. She just entered college this year and we have been friends for a pretty long time. Her family is Buddhist so the children just followed their parents' footsteps.She tells me that she just read my blog this morning about the healing at ride aid, and she told me that she has seen miracles like that with her eyes and on TV. I was thinking, wow, and she is still not saved? So I asked her, "After seeing these miracles, you should believe that God is real right?" She said she doesn't know about religions or gods very much, so she doesn't really understand what was going on. So I explained how and why the healing happened, who Jesus is, about His love, and I shared the gospel with her. (Actually she went to take a shower while I typed everything down.) She read what I wrote and said, "I understood." Then I asked her, so would you like to invite Jesus into your life today?" She said ok and asked me, "Then I would have two religions now? Because my mom said I'm 皈依 already." Then I explained how Jesus is the real and only God, others are not, only through Jesus can sins be forgiven and it's ok if you have already 皈依. God can break that relationship you have with the Buddha because He is greater than any other gods. So after a long explanation and that she finally understood the basics about God. I led her to pray for Jesus to come into her heart, wash away her sins, and then we thanked Jesus. Amen! See? Jesus is pretty modern too! He used msn to save a girl with another girl that's millions of miles away! Praise Him!!! You just go do what you have to do, tell the world about Him, and whether they accept Him or not, is God's job to change their hearts, not yours. Let's go to what we're doing everyday! Try and take over the world! Gooooooo Jesus!
Lost & Found
So I lost my student ID card 3 or 4 weeks ago when I went to the gym. (I do go to the gym ok!) Right when I realized I lost it that night, I told my friends and they were more worried than I am. I just told them, I'm not worried at all because I know that I have God backing me up. He said, "Don't worry about anything, but pray about everything." So that's what I did. Last night I was checking my e-mail and one of the titles was, "Your ID card". I almost forgot about my lost ID card until I saw this e-mail. It says, Hi there, Did you lose your student ID card today? Our building maintainance found your ID card in gym and he asked me to see if we can find the owner. I'm doing experiment just now, so I only have time to write to you now. We are in Chanpman hall, the first floor. You can visit tomorrow either in the morning or afternoon, I will keep your card for you. Don't worry. Have a good night. Wow... I knew it!! I knew God would take care of this little issue of mine for me! Yay Jesus You rock my socks! Muah* When you are doing God's works, seeking His kingdom and will first, everything else will be add onto you! Everything will just fall into its place, no worries sons and daughters of God! Wohoo~!! We got a cool daddy huh???!! xD YEAH! (When I told jack about this, he said, "Wow... Cool! God owns lost and found. ya?" Hahaha Jacko you are funny.)
-Sala<3
7 comments:
WOW. =D THAT'S AMAZING! God's amazing! ^^
Would you like to help out with the Christmas Party? We need people to do a vary of things. Comment me back for more info. ^^
Thanks!
your life is heavenly...
what an honor to share that with you!
thanks for your msg. very encouraging & uplifting...shall we put you on keyboard schedule?
xoxo,
^_^ HECK YES! GO SALA GO! I AM SOOOO GOING TO DO THAT THIS WEEK. TO EVERYONE I MEET. MUAHAHAHA! I'm serious. lol
Hm. This is the list of what we need people for:
001. Set up/decorations
002. Arranging seats
003. Ushers
004. Servers
005. Clean up
006. Put tables and chairs away after dinner.
=) Thank you for your contributation. Is that a word? xD
I will keep my self in low key from now on, cold joke maybe once a year ^^
Around 5 people. ^_^
say what? SOMEONE JUST GOT SAVED over msn? Hallelujah! This calls for celebration!!
sarah, I want what you have! that zeal for God's kingdom! please pray for me!
haha honey 我被你寫上去了>///<
Post a Comment