Friday, May 23, 2008

Mayday!! Mayday!! I AM Landing......

I would ask myself this question every time, before I go up to anyone to pray for them.
"Do you have a compassion for him/her? Are you doing this because you love him/her?"
On Monday morning when I was walking to class, I was already late, I first saw a woman on a wheelchair, then I saw a girl with a cast on her left arm. I didn't approach to any one of them, simply because the answer to my question was, "No."
I sat down on a bench after leaving my class and started to pray for love and compassion. I said to God, "Please fill me up with Your love because I simply cannot love them with my own love. If You would fill my heart once again with that fiery love of Yours for people, I will go pray for that girl with a cast. That is, if You let me see her again."
Guess what happened. He filled my heart with that tender love, and He made that girl with cast walked toward me and sat down right in front of me. So I went up to her... here's my testimony.

Prayed for a girl who fell off from her skateboard last Monday. She couldn't stretch or bend her elbow all the way. After I prayed, she could bend it all the way. Praise Jesus! She is a believer too and she really appreciated my prayer. She said the doctor doesn't even know what's wrong with her arm, but it would hurt when she twists her wrist and bend her arm. The pain went away. I will pray for her again if I see her. I believe Jesus has already healed her though... :)

She has beautiful eyes, and a gentle heart. I realize that I really do love her after I asked my Father for that love. Even now when I think about it, I can feel that compassion for her from Jesus. It's simply God.

Went to IV on Wednesday and Daniel shared with me how God's been saying that same message about LOVE to him as well. He said he received a vision a few days ago. It was a landing ground for planes, and God's going to land at UCR very soon. So get hungry, get thirsty, and get desperate for Him!! It's time to gather His people for a massive repentance fast and pray. God said to him, "Repentance is the key. It's what's to be done first and foremost." I don't know about you but I was so excited when I heard this from him. I went home and prayed for an hour. Totally laid myself down and cried out before Him, for myself, for the leaders, for all Christians, for our campus... First time in a few weeks that I've shed tears before His throne. "Crack this heart of stone!!!" (I need to wash my bedsheets... too much tear on it. sigh*)

Keep crying out for your school!! Gather people who have the heart for His kingdom to invade your campus and cry out together!! Even if you can only find ONE PERSON. He says, "When two or three gather together in My Name, I will be there with them..." Press in!!!

How about a small, "THE CALL", on UCR.

-sala<3

3 comments:

jasypants said...

that's amazing. i need to do that more. x____x

Eric said...

how bout a big, THE CALL at UCR.

johnny said...

i'm truly inspired. i probably don't have much love when i went and pray for people. i don't know. now reading your post has made me dig deep inside and see what my intentions are.