May 1, 2008
Todd shares about the word he received in Australia from a prophet from New Zealand… Rob Duluca…
Rob got on an airplane to share the prophetic word, and has received further words about the outpouring…
Rob shares: “I saw the greatest outpouring in history… England, Australia, New Zealand, Florida… what took place in Lakeland & Pensacola will take place again…”
“I saw Todd become a nail spike… and God nailed him into Florida with a sign…”
================================
“the kingdom of heaven has now come!”
================================
“I saw this grow from thousands to 10’s of thousands…”
“I saw the media coming to broadcast this…”
“I came to see in the natural what I had seen in the supernatural…”
“I saw CNN… interviews… “how did this take place”
“they were witnessing creative miracles… dumbfounded by what they were seeing”
TODD ASKS THE CROWD: DO YOU KNOW WHY YOU ARE HERE? BECAUSE YOU BELIEVE THAT GOD IS USHERING IN THE GREATEST OUTPOURING THE WORLD HAS EVER SEEN
Rob “this word came three weeks before Todd came to Florida… and I didn’t know he was coming here…”
Rob “five days ago, the Lord spoke to me… what’s taking place for the last 100 years is now happening again… Azusa, Whales repentance and souls… masses will be saved… voice of healing is now here… Kathryn & smith wiggles worth is now here… Jesus movement love and acceptance… now here… took place in the 80’s in the charismatic’s is now here… 90’s the river & refreshing is now here… there is a combination of these revivals is come now…
“I desire to do this NOW NOW NOW!!!”
“I SAW an explosion over Florida and it hit satellites and it bounced all over the earth… touch the earth… crowds of people watching TV’s all over the world… my church was watching in my church in NZ and it hit inside my church… healings took place…
Todd – this God.TV goes to Jerusalem… it goes up from Jerusalem to the satellites and goes all over the world…
Todd – we have to announce… on God.TV a couple from England… they told Rory they cover the cost of broadcast & production for another 7 days… they will continue airing live for another 7 days!!!!
Todd & Rob pray for those praying by satellite… TOUCH YOUR SCREEN NOW!!!
Rob – Leroy in prison… you’ve been watching on GOD.TV… you are going to receive the impartation… you will start a revival in the prison…
This is a time of fullness and saturation…
Rob… “I saw the explosion in Florida… now I will herald my glory throughout the world… a saw a star over southern california… I saw an angel with fire coming out of his head – the liberty angel – what is this angel doing… brings the fire of my presences… throughout florid and California… LA, Hollywood… they turned their faces toward the fire and they were changed…
Todd – Hollywood celebrities & media people would come, humble themselves… they would be healed… all the rehabs are not helping them… they need to seek out what God is doing…
Rob “I saw the fire diminish all over the pacific… the Asians packed planes, Australia, Polynesians… came and got the fire and took it back into their lands…
Todd – this is a Holy Spirit infection
Bob Jones told Todd… this portal over Florida will never close
Rob – I saw the children & youth coming and being anointed and equipped with prophetic power and signs & wonders never seen before in history…
Todd – we are creating with words right now!!! There is a creative atmosphere… there is a whole new realm and we are CREATING IT NOW…
Rob – this is a world wide revival… this is that… the great outpouring… the great awakening in America… IT’S HERE NOW…
The apostolic, the prophetic, it’s here now!!!
Rob – a man is coming to you now… the HS has spoken to you… and the man will give you the land for a building for this revival… an apostolic center I kings 4 a woman was in debt… she cried out to the prophet… what do you want me to do? What do you have in your house… jar of oil… go to your neighbors… empty vessels… not just a few… her sons closed the door and began to pour… when they ran out of vessels… the oil kept pouring…
“empty vessels strategically located are all over the world… NOW, fill these vessles… every hungry person… if you desire to be a carrier of God’s glory… come get filled… take it to the nations!!!”
Todd – it’s in the air… GLORY, GLORY, GLORY…
Are you ready for this....??? It's coming to S. Cal. in just a few weeks!!!
Get the empty vessels and get ready to be filled up till overflown!!!
GET HUNGRY AND THIRSTY ALREADY!!!
-sala<3
1 comment:
Let's keep on empty our vessel so that we can get as much as we can.
Post a Comment