Tuesday, June 10, 2008

I don't "HOPE" anymore... I "KNOW"!

Many things happened in this last week...

A brother finally decided he's going to follow Jesus wholeheartedly after, oh I don't know, more than a year of coming to House Church. He used to say, "I hope I can have a relationship with God." But that night after we prayed for him, in his ending prayer he said, "I don't HOPE anymore, I KNOW now that I can have a relationship with Jesus. Words cannot describe how thankful I am right now to have these sisters and brothers around, to lead me and lift me up." I was so thankful. Seriously, no matter how many words you say to one person, you can never change their hearts and touch them like God can. The Lord is faithful to the end. Keep praying for your non-believer friends, one day God's timing will come and they will be changed just like this brother did! :)

Yesterday, a friend of mine came to eat lunch with me at my apartment. We were just chatting about random things when he said, "Hey Sarah, tell me the Jesus story." Note, he's a non-believer and doesn't really believe that God exists. I was overjoyed. During the conversation I can see that he is interested but still wants to explain the supernatural things with science, philosophy, and worldly knowledge. He said, "I guess if I really encountered something miraculous then I will have to believe that He is real." Taught him how to pray and encouraged him to ask God to reveal Himself to him. God, crack this heart of stone!! I praise You for giving me this opportunity to share about You. You are awesome!

Finished two finals, one more to go on Friday! I am exhausted... didn't sleep last night. I'm so glad the last one is super easy! Open notes/book too! Can't wait for my summer break to begin. >< This weekend, the whole family is gonna go have some fun, so you guys won't see us this weekend. Daddy is leaving on Monday, I'm sad but also glad that everything is laid out perfectly. On Tuesday I go to Redding for one month... I didn't receive the confirmation that I got into the worship school yet, but I assume I did. Hahaha. I am IN! In Jesus' Name! xD Anyway, need to schedule an interview with K.W.'s boss this week. Hopefully I can go in tomorrow or Thursday, so I can have everything done before I go off. Lord let me get that internship!!

Last night was pretty emotional. When Karen, Brian, and I were chatting in my room, Ruth brought in three bags of gifts/cards for us. The date/month square thing represents the good times we've spent with each others. The Photo clips represents the good memories. We were all reading the cards and had tears in our eyes. Ruth I love you!!! You are definitely one of a kind. I can't imagine what's it gonna be like on Friday after graduation... sniff sniff* Seniors don't leave! Don't go! I'll miss you all like crazy... ><

LOVE TO GTM 07-08!! W00T!! W00T!!

-sala<3

8 comments:

johnny said...

You've got God's favor all over you! That's awesome!

the Invaders said...

i miss my mom too

[joy B.] doveseye said...

u finally write something new.


:)

Anonymous said...

so much luuuuuuuuuuuuv.

xoxo,

jasypants said...

niiiiiiiiiiiiiiice.
yea, i do care about her a lot. i've known her since we were 8 years old. & your blog is amazing. yea i get overjoyed when someone asks me about that kinda stuff too. it's to the point where you wanna cry. riiight? ;D
so like i cant believe that um... blogspot has that red line underneath a word that isn't spelled correctly now. finally i'll know when i'm misspelling a word or something.
:) ♥ jazzers.

jasypants said...

ahh nevermind. i believe, now, that its just firefox. xD oh gosh, i am so not use to this. hehe. sorry for commenting multiple times. you must be tired of it. ^^

jngo

jasypants said...

LOL jingo?! wooooow. thanks. i can add that to my list of many nicknames. =] ....no im not taking summer school this year. probably next year though. i know alice is! xP

johnny said...

He's a God who simply cannot lie. His faithfulness is abundant and till the end.

!!!!!!!!!!Undosed!!!!!!!!!