Wednesday, July 16, 2008

3 Days N.I. Challenge

Mathew 21:22
"You can pray for anything, and if you have faith, you will receive it."

That's right! Jesus said it! Jack said it! and I will be saying it!

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------

I found out I lost my debit card yesterday when I was getting some starbucks. Totally don't remember where I put it or the last time I used it. Prayed so hard, sisters prayed for me too, went to the bank and froze the account right away. Found out the last time I used it was at D&B, so called them today. Guess what? They have my card!! Praise th Lord!! :D

Last night I was reading Shinny's blog again, she always always inspire/encourage me so much! These few days I've just been weeping before the Lord every single night. It's super awesome! I went to my neighborhood and walked around yesterday afternoon, but I didn't pray for anyone or talk to anyone. I don't know, I guess it's because I know I'll see them again in the future. I can do fine with strangers on the streets, because who cares? I'll never see them again, so I can just go for it. I need boldness!! I was praying and asking Him for help. Guess what the Lord did? He showed me this script last night...

Matthew 7:24-27
"Therefore everyone who hears these words of mine and puts them into practice is like a wise man who built his house on the rock. Then rain came down, the streams rose, and the winds blew and beat against that house; yet it did not fall, because it had its foundation on the rock. But everyone who hears these words of mine and does not put them into practice is like a foolish man who built his house on sand. The rain came down, the streams rose, and the winds blew and beat against that house, and it fell with a great crash."

**read only the bold words**

He knew I just needed a little more push and I'll be able to do it with all that I've got. Thanks Jesus, You rock!! So now I've made a 3 days challenge for myself (Short term goals work best for me) for the rest of this week.

[3 Days N.I. Challenge] 7/16 - 7/18

Everyday I will...
  1. Pop-by at least 15 doors
  2. Pray for at least 10 individuals
  3. Bring at least 1 person to Christ

Whew.... I can do it! I believe, when I GO for Jesus, He'll put the right words in my mouth, at the right time, to the right people! Empower me Holy Spirit!

-sala<3

2 comments:

shin said...

wa~~ that's sooo awesome!
i'll wait for ur testimonies!! XD
Jesus Rocks!

Anonymous said...

bold...u are great, sista!
i am so proud of you :-)