Tuesday, July 15, 2008

My Confession

(The Chords are from "Heart of Worship")

V1
I will love You
I will serve You
I will give to You
all I have, all I possess

CH
Because You loved me
Because You've given Your Son for me
Because You forgave me
Now You've become my everything

V2
I will go for You
I will die for You
Give my life to You
I don't care, I don't care (anymore)

BR
Here I am (x3)
Send me! Send me!

V1 & V2

BR2
This is my confession
This is my confession
God, this is my confession


----------------------------------------------------------------

It's something that came to me while leading prayer room on Sunday.
It's my confession, Jesus. And now I don't care anymore, I will GO to the ends of the Earth for You.

-sala<3

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

sweet. keep writing and singing...


watch Saviour King DVD with me some time. there's a great writer's blog/interview on it that I'd like to share with you :-)

Crystal said...

my blog :)
uhhm i'm new to this, so i don't know how to add you or anything. but i promised i'd give you the link to my blog, so here i am.