Saturday, August 16, 2008

God called my name!!

Before Water Ranger today, I was calling people and then found out many aren't coming and a few don't want to come because they felt it was boring. Little discouraged, went weeping before the Lord. Asked for wisdom, guidance, and creativity to lead these children to encounter Him. I don't want to hinder the children from going to You, Lord. I don't know how to teach them, won't You give me the anointing of a teacher. My heart aches for their salvation and encounters with You, Lord. All I can do is call upon Your Name because I don't know how to pray in words nor spirit anymore...

Danny, Chris, Jeffrey, Rebecca, and Derek are the only ones who came today. I was playing theCall DC live from GodTV on projector screen. Explained how important this is to each and everyone who lives in America. How important it is to cry out to God for this land this nation. Sitting on the floor with the children, I started playing guitar and lead the children into prayer and worship. Soon, everyone, including Derek, who was playing around the keyboard, came and started to pray and worship Jesus. I had the kids yell out "JESUS!!!" as loud as they can, and ask God to show up, ask Him to fill them up! After a while of worshipping and crying out, I told them all to close their eyes and listen very carefully because God's gonna speak to them. Could be words, feelings, pictures, smells, or even tastes. It would be a still small voice so be still and wait upon Him. After a while I asked them to all sit up and I asked them what they got.

Chris: disciple nations
Jeffrey: God was whispering my name!
Danny: i felt so hot inside, but my body is cold outside
Rebecca: *smiles and wouldn't say anything*
Derek: i didn't get anything...

4 out of 5 children were touched by God. How awesome is that?? Just because of this, I'll keep praying before each cell group. Come before Him and weep + rejoice for these precious children. God You are good!!

Then 3 children and their dad came inside the room. Hydie, Hazel and Joshua. The dad found IMPACT and called last month to ask about our children ministry. Today he took them here and I think they all liked it. We played ice break games after they came in, and seriously it's so easy to break ice within children. Then they all quiet down to watch theCall (the whole time it was playing) and I started explaining to them about the ending of abortion and other sins that are flooding America with dirty blood that can only be washed away by Jesus' blood. If we don't cry out, we don't know how God's gonna destroy this nation. However, God is good and full of mercy so there's still time for us to turn back to Him!! Started sharing about signs and wonders, healing, heaven visitation, and hell visitation with Hazel. Their family has been Christians for generations, but these children never really encountered Jesus.

Hazel and Danny shared with me about their dreams.

Hazel: I saw myself in California, and it was during the 7 years of tribulation. People with marks on them are chasing after us. Everywhere was covered in mist, and we saw this boat/ship that will take us to this place where we're supposed to go. There are lots of good people there. I think it's heaven.

Danny: I dreamed about 七爺八爺. They were so real I woke up in fear.

Later took Jeffrey and Chris to eat, and they shared how they really like it today. Jeffrey was the loudest when we were crying out God's Name. He's so excited and so joyful that God called his name. I told him that God would call the names of specific people when He is gonna use them greatly! Ex. Abraham, Moses, Noah...etc. Chris shared how he wants to become a chef and also be a minister in the future. Jeffrey wants to become an accountant and also serve God at the same time. Encouraged them to dream big, have big faith, and also big action! God will do big things!

Ps. 10 days count down for summer camp. It's getting more intense now.

-sala<3

1 comment:

johnny said...

Turning the hearts of the children toward the Father. That's what we gotta do to see reconciliation and restoration in this country full of sins and corruption. Keep on praying and weeping before the Lord, he sees each tears.