Tuesday, August 19, 2008

Urgent Prayer Request!!!

Please pray for our summer camp and every person coordinating, planning, helping and leading the camp.

Seth & Lauren Dahl
Sarah
Amy
Tina
Enoch
MoMo

Also please pray for each child if you will...

(Registered)
Jeffrey H.
Irene
Jason
Kevin
Chris
Jeffrey M.
Derek
Danny
Josephine
Victor
Micky
Robert

(Still pending)
Hidie
Hazel
Joshua


Today Tina got into a car accident and went to the hospital. Just last night, Enoch, Tina and I were working for a long time on the remaining details and miscellaneous things for the camp. After this incident happened, I realized that we are not aware of the enormous impact our little camp is gonna bring, and how much the enemy wants to distract and destruct everything.

I was crying in the prayer room, crying in the car while driving back home... I felt like I'm not connected to Jesus. I would give up anything to pursue that connection... like, I will be able to hear His voice and message so clearly so co-working with the Holy Spirit would be so easy. Need to wait upon Him longer... pray and worship longer... get more daily bread and living water... I'm not stressed anymore, thank God. However, I'm not relaxed either. Time to go back to work.

Thanks Jen for calling... it was right on! <3 Very encouraging. ^^

-sala<3

No comments: