Gloria, Patty, Patricia, and Tina were my best friends back in high school. Haven't been contacting Gloria, Patricia and Patty for a long time, and today Gloria decided to msn me. Me and Tina, even Patty, have been trying to talk to her about God and how awesome it is to know Him and His love. However, she's from a Buddhist family and doesn't want to listen or experience God at all. But, nothing can stop God if He wants someone to experience Him. This is what happened just now... (we're talking about where she wants to go for grad. school)
Gloria: stanford would sound good XD
me: yea u can do it for sure
Gloria: pray for me!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
me: ok!!
Gloria: 3Q3Q =]
me: Lord, I pray for Gloria right now. May You pour down favor from both You and the schools upon her, even now. I pray for supernatural provision of perfect timing, people, locaiton, and finance. Help her to pursue her dream. God I pray that she will be filled by Your Holy Spirit right now. Speak to her and give her confirmation of which school to go to, or what job to get in the future. In Your Name, amen
Gloria: WOW that looks soooooooo professional
*tears* *big hug*
me: did you feel anything while reading the prayer? did you feel God??
Gloria: i feel POWER flowing in my blood!!!!
me: wow!!!! that's the Holy Spirit you're feeling! have u ever felt anything like that?
Gloria: seldom... i mean people rarely pray for me but i will try harder now cuz i can't let God be disappointed right?
me: haha :) most definitely! i'm so happy you asked me to pray for you!! seriously!
Gloria: i'm glad to know that you believe in me and that you believe i can do it =]
me: ^_____^ Jesus believes in you and believes you can do it more than anyone in this world!!
because He created you, and you are His beloved daughter.
God, let Gloria feel Your tangible love right at this moment
Fill her heart, the deepest part, with Your unconditional love
Let her encounter and experience You~~~
Gloria: awwwwww too much luv!!!!
me: hahaha
Gloria: 有莎拉真好~ <3
After I typed the prayer, I was laying hand on the screen praying out loud, asking the Holy Spirit to fill her up, that the power of God would manifest and she would have a personal encounter with Him. My hand was shaking non-stop while praying and I could feel the heat of the Holy Spirit. I knew she felt something even before she told me she felt the power... God's presence was so strong. Jesus, I pray that she will not be satisfied with just a touch from heaven, but devote her entire being to You. In Jesus' Name, I declare, Gloria belongs to Jesus Christ! The Son of God! And no principality nor spirits can stop that from happening! Amen!
God is coming very soon... can you feel the urgency?
-sala<3
No comments:
Post a Comment