In the morning everyone started prayer walking in the meeting room prior to 7am. After an hour of prayer and seeking His presence, He came into the room and the entire atmosphere was changed 180 degree. He's faithful to the end! Jeffrey caught a big angel in the room in one of the pictures. It was so cool and all the children were so excited and encouraged that their prayer brought God and angels to the room! ^^ It was an awesome start of the day. After Seth's sermon about tearing off our dark clothe (he used spiderman 3 to demonstrate the sin that clings unto us when we're not conscious about it), we begun our Royal Mission. Children must go through all six stations to "regain" & "relearn" their kingdom identity in order to get the keys to enter God's kingdom.

The stations were "Prophecy", "Healing", "Worship", "Word", "Intercession" and "Manner". Amy, Seth, Lauren, Jennifer and Jack did an awesome job of demonstrating and teaching these classes through activities and games. Great job you guys!!! One thing I really need to point out is that JOSEPHINE WAS THE ONLY ONE WHO TOOK NOTES IN ALL THE CLASSES!!! I was extremely impressed at this 12 year old girl. She's gonna be so awesome because of her hunger and desire for more of Him! Anyway, first place was Jeffrey M.'s team, second place was Victor's team, and third place was Danny's team. They all did an awesome job in keeping everyone in the team and following the leader and rules.
FIRST PLACE!! - Chris B./Jeffrey M./Mikey/Jeffrey H. (Left to right)

SECOND PLACE!! - Victor/Jason/Josephine/Derek

THIRD PLACE!! - Irene/Clair/Kevin/Connar/Danny

They were awesome!! At night we worshiped and as i was leading i felt like we're not going anywhere, so I stopped everything. (Music and power point and jumping around) I told everyone to just focus on Jesus and worship Him without all these things. Sing your own song to Him from your heart. It was amazing... children were soaking in His presence, singing and humming different tones to Jesus. You can see it from their faces that they were totally drawn by God's love and glory. Although everyone was making their own sound, it sounded like one heavenly song dedicated to Jesus from all of us. Afterwards Lauren came up and shared about the worship. She said, "During the worship, God reminded me of the creation song that all the trees were singing in Lord of the Rings. There were high and low tones, thin and thick tones, light and deep tones, yet all these were resounding as one and it's as if when each tone was sang, something beautiful was created. It was the song of creation, just like when God was creating everything at the very beginning. Awestruck." Afterwards, Seth started to share testimonies of his first time encountering Jesus and the baptism of the Holy Spirit. It surely stirred our hearts up to desire for that encounter. He started to play the song "What does it sound like when you sing heaven song... " Because of some technical difficulties, I went over to help Lauren out, and right after I went over there, I heard crazy laughters behind me. I was like, "What's going on??" Thinking, "Wow, God's touching these children already?? That's so fast! @@" Surely enough, one by one, children started to be filled by the holy laughters from heaven. Many were weeping, laughing, shaking even falling to the ground. Jesus was good and it went on for TWO HOURS STRAIGHT! Jesus took one boy to heaven to see his older brother who passed away when he was little. I was filled with holy laughter too, I was so drunk I couldn't even walk straight. At one point, Seth and Lauren had all the children form a fire tunnel for them to walk through. It was so crazy, I couldn't even stand up when they started to walk through the tunnel. I was laughing like crazy. Whew it was awesome!!!
Durinig this, Jesus gave me a vision. Seth was making a way for me to walk through (by pushing away banana branches from banana tree. i know, random.), and Lauren pushed open a door which looks like the door from secret garden. I went into the garden and saw Jesus standing there waiting for me. I think it was a rose garden. As soon as I enter the garden I became a little little girl (probably around 4 yrs old? or even smaller?) and I ran straight to Jesus. He held me up and sat me on His right shoulder while giving me a big hug. Then, He showed me this GIGANTIC RUBY that's bigger than my head! (Since last encounter retreat I've always wanted a ruby from Jesus) I started to weep because it was so beautiful and so glorious. I didn't know where to put it so I pushed it into my heart, thinking, "that way I'll never lose it". I could feel the ruby flowing into my blood became part of me. Now, I am a heaven carrier who would always have part of heaven inside of me. It was so cool.
Third Day...



FIN~~ ^^v
-sala<3
No comments:
Post a Comment