Call of Duty was awesome... 9/5 & 9/6.
As usual, we went out to city invasion. This time I teamed up with Shinny, Sammy, and Abby. (Yea their names all ended with "Y", i bet they're a curious bunch. Haha not funny!) So Shinny got "Jumba Juice" on her list, and so we went to the plaza next to the 10 freeway on Rosemead. I got the name "Robert" on my list, and at Jumba, Shinny spotted one of the cashiers' name is Robert! So I went up to him and showed him my list with his name on it. He was super surprised and as we were doing some small talks I was praying hard for a word of knowledge. The word "girlfriend" came up, so I asked him, "Are you doing alright with your girlfriend?" He said he's single, so I asked, "Have you been looking for a girlfriend recently?" He looked suspicious but said yeah. Yay! I heard it right. Whew, that was awkward. So because of many customers behind me, and we had to leave, he gave me his number. (At this point I'm thinking about deleting everything and not post this... = =|||) Anyway, glory to God!! Focus ==> Jesus!! Jesus!!
We prayed for a guy who had a screw in his wrist to hold his bones together. He's a Christian and even though he felt so much better after our first prayer, he firmly rejected the second one. God!! You are awesome because Your Kingdom was drawn by me and Shinny's faith even if that guy had no faith. One of Johnny's friend, Micha, shared with us one of his testimonies. He was praying for a man who had serious backpain, and when offered prayers that man had no faith that God will heal him at all. Micha prayed for him I believe for more than 5 times, that man just kept on saying, "No, God's not gonna heal me." Then suddenly there was a huge noise in the back so he turned very quickly to see what it was, Micha asked, "Hey! You can turn your back now!! Did that hurt?" That man was extremely amazed that he had absolutely no pain at all and his back was completely healed!! Faith draws and pulls the Kingdom down, doesn't matter if it's from the person you're praying for, or from you! =)
Right before we're leaving, we saw a mom coming into the store pushing a wheelchair with her son in it. We speed walked there and asked if we can pray for him. His name is Michael, and the mom explained that because of early birth and some kind of sickness which caused him not able to walk or talk. Later the dad came and explained more about Michael's situation. As we're praying for Michael, mom started to weep and Michael was smiling. So cute. God comforted and encouraged the family through our words and prayers. Lord, I pray for complete restoration of Michael's brain and body. This family loves you, Lord, hear their prayers!
-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
On Tuesday went to starbucks with Chambers. Just chatting about the School of Disciples situation at my place and all that jazz. So anyway, I spotted this woman who has casts on both of her wrists!! GREEN LIGHT!! We went up to her as she walked out and offered a prayer. She kindly accepted it and after a short prayer we asked her how she's feeling. She told us, "I feel so warm in both wrists and all the pain that's been bothering for months is GONE!!" But, she still couldn't straighten up her fingers so we prayed again. She said, "Wow my fingers are already loosening up!!" She could move her fingers more than before!! Hallelujah!! She's a believer and she said she's never experienced anything like this before. It boosted up her faith and even her friend's faith!! Jesus You are real and You rock!!!
Later that day I went to the pharmacy to pick up some medicine for Amy, she was terribly sick. I told Jesus I wanted to practice receiving the word of knowledge and speak them out in boldness and faith. A girl walked by me as I sat there waiting for the medicine to be ready. As soon as I saw her I saw the word "STRESS" on her. I turned and asked her, "Hey are you stressed?" She said, "Yes I'm very stressed! I just got into college and just had 7 hours of lecture." (At that moment she's looking through sleeping pills on the shelve. I noticed that later.) I prayed for her and found out that she works at that pharmacy and used to go to church before. I told her how much Jesus cares for her and gave her IMPACT's card. Yay! Jesus You are so awesome!!! I didn't even hesitate at all when I asked her that question. What an awesome way to exercise obedience, boldness, and faith! That was so cool!!
I think God gave me a new name... He zapped me when I was driving Amy home. I couldn't even focus on anything else other than Him. It was CRAZY I tell you!! Can't describe what I've felt. I'm not 100% sure of what the name is, but I know it starts with S and it's a name I've never seen or heard of before. I guess I just need to seek more.
Lat night I had a weird dream. There were Jack, Amy, Tina, me, water ranger children and a lot more other children. That place looked like a daycare center, which had a kitchen, living room, game room, meeting room... etc. We were serving the children, taking care of them, buying them food and stuffs. After the day is over, everyone went home except me and another person, whom I don't know. (Now that I think of it, I think it was my house??!!) So I went into the bathroom getting ready to take a shower. I was checking out my hair trying to imagine what it would look like if I have short hair like Jennifer (lol, thanks Enoch), then I spotted this bug flying around. It stopped on the wall, the upper half looks like a green catepillar and the bottom half looks like this whiteish ball thing. I took a piece of toilet paper and tried to kill it. However, as I tried to squeesh it, the body was so hard I couldn't really squeesh it so I tried the head. The brain juice came out while the bug started to spit out white string-looky things on my fingers. The poison started to numb my fingers and hand. I woke up and both my hands were numb that felt like the numbing from poisoning. Creepy. I still remember the red catapillar eyes the bug had. I don't know what the dream means but I was thinking about it and I came to two conclusions...
1) If I didn't try to kill the bug, it wouldn't poison me
2) I wouldn't look good with short hair like Jennifer + red stripes. haha
-sala<3
1 comment:
Just another ordinary day, huh?
Post a Comment