[Yes this is a late post... actual dates I went: 9/2 - 9/4]
Three days of not eating anything but water. I tried it once during freshman year and it didn't go well. I almost fainted on the third day in the shower, so I had to stop. However, this time I'm not around food all the time, and I'm stuck on a mountain with no food anyway! It's definitely gonna be easier, and it was easier!
Prayer focus... FAMILY SALVATION!! UCR!! IMPACT!! MY FUTURE....
I love praying for hours. It felt so good to do that again in a long time. Training my knees and feet, lol. Crying out to Jesus and just calling upon His Name... LORD!!! JESUS!!!! Super awesome!
God gave me many revelation, visions and cool encounters...
#1. I was reading about "making my path straight" during daytime, and at night when Shinny's in the shower, this Korean lady out of no where came into my room and started to encourage me. She said, "I don't know what you are here for, but desiring God's desires is the best. Our desires will perish when the time comes. I pray that God will make your path straight before your feet."
#2. 3:24AM God woke me up. My alarm was set at 4AM so I stayed in bed till the alarm went off. It was the longest 30 min. ever! I was so wide awake! Went outside and amazed at the night sky filled with billions of stars. (I saw a shooting star!!) In the afternoon we were having corporate prayer for revival in America. The Lord started to lead me praying about sounding the alarm bell all across the nation to warn people about His coming and to turn away from their wicked ways. Suddenly "Ezekiel 3:24" popped in my head. (When I woke up this morning I was thinking, which book does God want me to read verse 3:24 from?) During that time my entire body was numb. My hands, my arms, my feet, my legs, my face and even my teeth were so numb. I flipped to that chapter and the title was "Warning to Israel" and that verse says, "Then the Spirit came into me [strongly] and raised me to my feet. He spoke to me and said: 'Go, shut yourself inside your house.'" I got up and went back to my room, waited upon the Lord. He warned me about being attacked tonight. Then... that night I was surely under attack, I could not sleep well at all my body and spirit were terribly disturbed.
#3 I was flying above prayer mountain and suddenly landed on one of the rocks. I almost fell over. (My first time flying. Ha!) Right now I'm flying too fast, I need to land on one rock and find rest.
#4 While I was praying for my future and destiny, He showed me an opened mailbox with a paper in it. I reached out wanting to grab it, but hands from out of no where reached out and blocked my hand. I couldn't get the paper. Second time I saw this vision, someone took the paper and torn it in half before me. I could see that paper was colorful with many words on it, but I couldn't read what it was saying. Still waiting for part 3 of this vision...
Prayer mountain is cool. Jesus is cooler. Killer ants are not!
-sala<3
1 comment:
oh man! that's sooo cool! i wanna go to prayer mountain sometime! T_T i willllll. december. maybe. hahaha i think it'd be SUPER COLD though. haha it's ok! i like the cold. [now i think im talking to myself] so girl. you are awesome! stay strong! <3
Post a Comment