Wednesday, December 31, 2008

Good bye 2008! Hello 2009!!

Yes, last post of this awesome year. Whew! So many things happened this year it's crazzzyyyyy!!

Well... let's just say that i've grown yet another year older (some kid called me "auntie" last week... sniff sniff), wiser (um, yea hopefully), skinnier (once upon a time in Oct/Nov), closer w/ the Lord and some lovely people. It was a fun year. Started w/ LTC crying for my family's salvation, to april crying out for the end of abortion, then sept-nov crying out for TheCall/presidential election/UCR revival. The Lord has been using my tears, my prayers and the sound of my empty stomach growling... and showed Himself in a mighty way.

Right now is 30 min. away from 12am January 1st 2009!! I don't wanna use up the time to write out what has happened, just read my previous blog if you wanna know.

I wanna thank some people here for what they've done for me in 2008...
Mom/Sisters - Thanks for always being there for me even though I'm a jerk to you guys sometimes. We're always able to turn the angry atmosphere to a happy family harmony time. Really thankful for another wonderful year w/ you guys. Muah!
Jack/Annie - You guys are true heros. Sorry for what I didn't do well and thank you for what I've done well. Can't be who I am today w/o you two lovely mommy/daddy! Can't wait to see little beannie lah~~ Excited for you guys!
Eric - Once again, thanks for being a true friend who cares, corrects, encourages and just always being there. You're cool. =)
John - You crazily anointed worshiper! Thanks for everything this year. It's indescribable. Keep being an awesome encouragement because you are. "Don't Quit!" Ps. you're gonna be an uncle. lol. Odie!
Enoch - Thank you for being the best reminder and procrastination-stopper this year! What would WR do w/o you? Thanks partner!
Andy - Law Shi! Thanks for being such an encouragement and giving me the faith of dating none-Christian guys. lol, jk. But seriously, your powerful and persistent prayer really encouraged lots of people. Yes! Our prayers can move God's hand to bring our friends to Christ too just like Shinny did! God provides!
Aaron - Oowwww!!! O anointed one! Onmmm! Double gun! Hahaha we had so much fun! Thanks buddy for being crazy w/ me! =)
Tina - BFF! You crazy lady. This year we've accomplished many things together. Partner! Remember that sailing vision? Let's keep it up in 2009 too, and we will reach that promise land! Love you!
MoMo - Busy animated a-mo. Really glad to have you in my life. I can always talk to you about ANYTHING! We'd laugh together, cry together, pray together and have coffee together. Thank you so much. Your friendship means a lot a lot to me!!! Muah* Thanks for everything.
Tiffa - Thanks for being an awesome sister, for loving me, helping me, praying for me, giving me advises and comforts when I needed them. You have grown so much in Christ and I'm so proud of you. *tears of proud mama* T___T Your fire literally sets others on fire too! Keep it burning girl! Come 'n come 'n catch that fire!!!
Jennifer - Cool kungfu lady. You're crazy beautiful, talented and w/ such a huge growing capacity. Thanks for being my friend and giving me words of encouragement, edification and comfort in my times of needs. I pray one day I'll be as cool as you. Hehe x) Keep rocking that paint brush! Ps. There should be more times like last night's good time. Love you sweetie.
Joy - You know, you're probably the most encouraging person at impact (for caring network and discipleship). Your consistency and diligence for calling people up, hanging out w/ them, praying for them, disciplining them and just being a part of their lives really truly hit me hard. "I wanna be like Joy!" Bao you grew up to be Big Bao Jieh Jieh loh~ ^__^
Shinny - Thank you for being a role model at impact. Keep burning for Jesus everyday. Your lifestyle shows Jesus living inside of you! Love ya pretty punk drummer singer lady! <3
WR - Thanks to all the kids and parents for providing me the ground for God to use me, mold me and train me. Every kid is so unique and lovely. Lord, I really want to love them like how You do! Help me become better. Amen.
Ruth - You are the best partner ever! (At UCR) Always keeping me on task and pulling me up when I fall. You've seen my glorious moments and my big fat failures. You were always rooting up for me. Thanks. You're an amazing woman of God! Let's run together harder in 2009 yea?! =D
Karen - You are the best roommate/rat ever! lol. Thank you for being a spiritual mom/sister at UCR. Truly, you are like my family. I love you and miss living w/ you. Your puffy hair after shower, you rat attack of piling on my back... so memorable and sweet.
Brian - You are the most incredible and genuine and humble man of God i've ever known. I thank God for letting me be a part of your life as well as the other way around. You are the best mama/obagum ever!! I miss your bedtime stories and late late night meals. =( I can't find any other person on earth like you. Seriously, God is IN you so greatly you don't even know! Don't Doubt! *Hugs*
Revivalists @ UCR - Your fire kept my fire up. Thank you all, my powerful and lovely comrades. Let's keep the unity and hardcore prayer/worships and see the campus taken completely by our Lord this upcoming quarter!! Yeaaa!!

And everyone else who's been through tears, laughter and delicious food w/ me. Thank you for being a part of my 2008! You guys are just so loved by God and of course by me too! God bless you all and hope you all have a wonderful new year! ^______^

-sala<3

2 comments:

[joy B.] doveseye said...

Big Bao Jieh Jieh sounds pretty...uhhh....dunno = =||
but thanks,sala wang!
your lifestyle of always glorifying Jesus makes me wanna like you too!!

love.

the Invaders said...

Thank you for your blessings and prayers! We love you too...:)

Jack/Annie/Little Beanie