God brought two sisters to my apartment. Totally unexpected.
I didn't know one of them, and it turned out that she was one of the people passing by the Belltower whom we prayed for last quarter!!
We were holding the "Can We Pray For You?" sign and just praying for random people.
She said it with such an excitement, "Oh my gosh!! You were one of the people who prayed for me last quarter at the belltower! You have no idea how you guys made my day. I was having a pretty bad day cuz of school and stuffs but oh boy, just the idea of praying for people and those people could possibly be saved and touched by God just made that day the best day ever!! That's why I go back to belltower everyday to see if you guys are still around!"
I was so encouraged... wow. Lord, I repent that I've been lazy to go out there this quarter. God is so good. He surely knows how to get to me. I believe this is one of those divine appointments that God sets up. I'm definitely continuing next quarter with the prayer offering on campus. Last year KCM (Korean Campus Ministry) was doing it too (they're the ones on UCR newspaper), I think they stopped this quarter as well. Let's encourage each others to put our faith into actions!!
More testimony from Awaken! UCR!
(1) 8 people wrote down their email address wanting to know more about Jesus during the event!! God lead us to be good shepherds who lay down their lives for their sheep.
(2) Justin, one of the guitarists in the worship team for Monday, shared with us during the emergency worship practice the night before the event that he's always been overwhelmed with guilt and shame. We all laid hands on him and prayed for deliverance right away. A few days ago Crystal told me that Justin told her that he is now completely free of guilt and shame, Jesus delivered him!! Hallelujah!!! Yes, Lord, set the captives free!
-sala<3
4 comments:
turning the sheepish into sheep-like, what we ought to do.
wow
我親愛的莎拉哈妮妮妮妮妮~~~
我真是超超超超超久沒來了吧!!
不過放心,我可沒忘記你:)
最近都在忙著讀書~前陣子電腦還壞掉!
現在一切都好了^^ 特地來跟你留言一下~
所以 你最近好不好呀? 在忙些什麼?
聖誕節快到了ㄋㄟ~ 不過台灣好沒氣氛喔= =
真希望現在趕快出國走走~哈哈哈~
新的一年即將來臨..願你一切都順利哦^_______^
heartwarmingly beautiful = God & His people's testimonies. Thats all I can say.
Post a Comment