During the first week of this quarter, which is also the beginning of 2009. I asked the Lord one night before I sleep, "Lord, which book do you want me to read tonight?" He said, "Esther." I flipped it open and started reading it, and was done in an hour or so. The message to me was, "If you stayed silent when you're placed at the exact time and location to speak, you missed a chance of God using you to bring an impact that could be as huge as saving an entire country! God knows what He's doing and we usually don't so we better listen and obey no matter how silly or dangerous it is."
Monday night of second week, after UCR MGM (yes we have MGM too.) a few leaders were talking about knowing the season and timing of God's move or wave and partnering with Him. They said, "It takes a prophetic voice to open the eyes of others to see the timing and the moment to strike or hold defense at war. It has to be someone who's outside of ministry leadership position who has the availability of time for this."
Then Luke 18 people came on Tuesday night, they basically told me the same message. "Voice in the wilderness" was preached as being a prophetic voice that calls out in the time of confusion and chaos to lead the way and show the path of the Lord.
On Wed. night during my lecture, I saw a vision of me preaching at belltower at night on a stage. So many people were there and I was preaching radically about the urgency of the hour and that there is no more time for us to stay silent and wondering about. You'd think there's still more time to "think about it" or trying to save face. The fact is. There is no more time! The Kingdom is quickly advancing and will soon come. For those who have no oil, the days will be like the most terrible nightmare ever. Imagine your classmates, family, friends, others you know burned by fire, consumed by sickness and diseases, tortured with natural disaster and evil spirits that they wish they're dead than being alive. We should all burn our pride and selfishness into ashes. Will you take the call of being a forerunner of this generation and GO for Him at all costs?
I've been asking God, "What is it that You want me to not stay silent about?" I realized later it's a stupid question. Duh! What else??
I'll be casting this vision to the leaders and also interceed for them as hard as I possibly can. Leading them to evangelize and preach the Good News to the poor, to the homosexual, to the random people walking by, to the classmates, to the professors, to the genitors, to the waitress, to the strangers on the bus...etc. They MUST get the urgency!!!
Ps. Pray for Love Tent UCR. Feb 12-13 8am - 12am. 40hours. Will have meeting w/ different departments again because the school is getting more stricted to give overnight permits. Might turn this into a 40hours TheCall Riverside at the huge baseball park next to school... Just a thought.
-sala<3
2 comments:
Amen to that.
we will~~pray
because we have pupil free day tomorrow....teacher need to do our grade~~~ hahahah no school
Post a Comment