Tonight Peter Glen and Brian K. from Luke 18 and CCN came to meet with a few of us. They shared w/ us about what's happening in UCLA right now and we shared w/ them about our campus' spiritual status and trend. It was encouraging to see them going to different UCs and mobilize prayer meetings with the central vision of Luke 18. Go to their website if you wanna know more. Brian said, "To have a powerful and effective intercession, you need to not only enjoy God but let Him enjoy you." That was powerful. Peter taught me to seek 3 types of people when looking to build the next leadership team. 1. worship anointing 2. breakthrough anointing 3. prophetic anointing. Also, there's another group who have the passion but not yet discovered their gifts. (Just like me when I first came to UCR). It was a valuable time fellowshiping and praying with these comrades. During prayers for me, these are the words/visions I received from people... I was so encouraged.
Prayer: You are like Esther and Joshua. (Last week I just finished these two books!) You are to fast and pray. It is not the time to stay silent, but let your voice out. You have the courage and faithfulness that God sees, and He is cheering you on because you are not done yet.
Vision 1: A beaming big heart intertwined by eggplants vines in between the earth and heaven with dews from heaven all over the vines. Small eggplants started forming around the big one and their vines were connected. Very soon, many many of them formed and formed a matrix kind of connection web all with the big center heart eggplant. I am the big heart and I'm not content to see these other ones growing so small, and I want them to grow to the fullest like me. So I started feed them nutrition and so all of them grew as big as me.
Vision 2: I'm standing on earth, pulling rope to draw water from heaven down so I can drink it. I didn't get tired of it for I was so thirsty for it and that's all I wanted and craved to have. My arms grew bigger and stronger so I can pull down the water quicker and easier. There were a whole entire field of people waiting to drink the water and I passed the bucket to people and they all drank it.
Vision 3: I'm playing huge drums between heaven and earth. The music created was not an earthly sound and when people heard the drum beat, their ears were opened and their beings were entirely changed.
Vision 4: I'm standing on earth waving at God. God looked down through the galaxy onto earth and saw me waving at Him. I was then swimming in the stream that's flowing between heaven and earth and I started swimming faster and faster. Wherever I swam, God's Spirit was flowing. Something about music, I forgot. God hears my prayers and sees what I'm doing. What I've been doing was not done in vain. He knows.
Amazing... God You always know how to encourage and stirr me up. You made my night. =)
-sala<3
1 comment:
sounds like there's some rumbling in riverside!
Post a Comment