Tuesday, October 9, 2007

First post!!

TA DA!! Sarah's first blog..... not!
Well, my first blogger blog i guess.

**Wow this thing saves itself every 5 seconds. O.O**

This will be my official blog from now on. (yawns)
Ok I'm falling asleep so I shall go to my beautiful and comfy "bed" that's 2 ft away from me...
Good night warriors of God!! <3

-Sala<3

6 comments:

jasypants said...

AHHHH SALA!!!! YAY FINALLY!!!! :] I LOVE SALA!!!<3333

the Invaders said...

i will have a dog..

+J Lin's Journey to Heaven+ said...

cool

+J Lin's Journey to Heaven+ said...

btw, friendlist added

jasypants said...

lol! miss you too! :D
yea it was really good . moahahah
no no i love sala more. [;

<3jas

+J Lin's Journey to Heaven+ said...

actually this thing don't have friend list, all u do is just make a list or a chart and put link and ur friend