9:16am
Yesterday morning, I went to my 8am class as any other usual Mondays. Every time I go to the class I have to park at the pay-by-space parking lot, and it's $2.00 for an hour. I parked and just as I was about to go pay, someone asked me how long i was going to park there. I told him, till 9:16am. He said, Well I have to leave now, but I bought the space until 9:16am, would you like to take my spot? It's amazing. Coincident that the times matched? I think not!
11.50
OK. This is really stupid, cause I went to pick up my sister without knowing what "toll road" on my direction means... AND without much cash on me. I passed the first toll road, payed with almost all of my cash that's in my wallet and in my car. I went to the second one, knowing what a "toll road" from the first experience, with no money. However, the toll road station was closed, so I drove by. You all know what happens next,I got a letter this weekend. It's a violation from the toll road department. Duh. Guess how much do I have to pay now? $49.00 Can you believe this? I called the place and told them exactly what happened, and they deducted the penalty to $11.50 (This is exactly 10bucks more than the original payment of $1.5) Thank you God!
Ride-Aid
Last night, after studying with Karen and other friends, me and karen went to get some tea and coffee to prepare for another long and sleepless study night. We went to Ride-Aid and I got green tea bags, karen got coffee. At the cash register, I noticed there was this enormous scar on the cashier's left upper arm. It looks like the bones had poked through the flesh and torn everything open. I asked her what happened, as I expected, she went on and on about her car accident that happened in January. Don't get me wrong, I love detailed stories. ^^ The car was hit and flipped over. Her husband left without any injury, but her arm was left with a huge ugly scar. I asked her, if she knew Jesus, she knotted. So me and karen prayed for her, she was squeezing our hands real tightly, I think she was about to burst into tears. After we blessed her, we left the place. If it wasn't for the tea/coffee, we wouldn't meet Carmen and had the opportunity to have God speak through us to encourage her. I love you Lord!
"See, I am sending an angel ahead of you to guard you along the way and to bring you to the place I have prepared." - Exodus 23:20
"No eye has seen,no ear has heard,no mind has conceived what God has prepared for those who love him" - 1 Cor 2:9
-sala<3
5 comments:
Hey Sarah! That is so awesome to know what's going on in your everyday life and how God's working in them. Seemingly small and insignifigant 'coincidences' that occurs as it might seem to some people, but it speaks so greatly in our life because we can see the grace and goodness of God in them. Keep it going Sarah! I like reading your blog. XD Nice verses.
geh. sorry for the HORRIBLY awkward sentence. Lets try that again, I'm going to stop and try to be fancy. -__-"
Some of all these small weird things that happen in our daily life may just seem as 'good luck' and 'coincidences' to some people, but to me or you, its speaks of God's grace and goodness which is pretty awesome. :B
i always asked God to give 10 disciples years ago; now i ask Him for twice more after reading your testimonies.
sala I'm so sorry that you had to pay...so I praise God that the fine has been reduced!Man,the Lord is so amazing,just look at all those miracles! He truly is Jehovah Jireh
AHHHH I LOVE YOUR SONG. IT'S KOREAN! LMAO. i can't believe you had to pay. :/
awwww. don't puke blood! that's not good! x_X i'll pray for you!
<3jas
Post a Comment