

Recently I dream a lot, however, I cannot seem to remember any of them clearly. Just bits and pieces that can't even make up a plot. I clearly remember from last night's dream, a little girl was asking me some questions regarding Jesus. I forgot what the questions were, but I know I was totally shocked at how mature, serious, and realistic the questions were. The Lord will rise up more and more kids and shine lights through them. They will be the lighthouse in the storms, which shines so brightly that people will be extremely amazed. Lord, guide me and teach me how I can help these kids in the right way to ignite their fire of passion for You and for the lost souls. Jesus I heart You!
Three midterms next week, great! I need strength and wisdom, Lord. Oh you know what? You students should all try to pray before studying, because it works! Ex. I was reading my marketing textbook and it didn't make sense to me. I stopped and prayed for the supernatural comprehension and concentration. It was just a short simple prayer and when I read the passage again, guess what? I understood everything right away! Woohoo! Nice huh?! xD So try it at home kids!!
Alrighty back to studying... and PRAY FOR THE FIRE & FIREFIGHTERS & PEOPLE INVOLVED IN THE FIRE(evacuated, lost their home, lost their family members/friends...etc)
Ps. There are wildfire burning just a few cities away from UCR, please pray for Riverside!! ><
Chao, sala<3
1 comment:
Yea. 12 is the new number. 12 year olds. It used to be 21 year olds ... now its 12. Jesus Crazy Kids. :B
-kneefur
Post a Comment