我現在處於一個腦死狀態... 剛寫完一個18頁的報告. 一整晚沒睡, 暴累的啦! 問我為什麼不去睡還在這裡寫blog, 答案是: 報告再一個小時後就要交了, 如果去睡的話依我的死人睡法是絕對叫不起來的.
話說昨天晚上我上MSN大宣大傳IMPACT的聖誕節晚會, 邀了好多人但是大多數都不確定. 其中一個女生她說她生病了, 一直咳嗽. 我跟她說, 我幫你禱告後你就會好了. 阿禱告後我問她你感覺怎樣?? 她笑笑的說, "應該不會那麼快就生效吧" 我跟她說很多時候禱告完就馬上恢復了喔. 所以我又再問她一次, 她說她現在沒有咳嗽了. 耶~~ 哈里路亞!! 耶穌萬歲~~!! 後來我很興奮的跟她分享了我第一次經歷神醫治的大能的故事. 我幾年前有一天喉嚨開始劇痛, 吞口水都有困難, 我那天晚上馬上用MSN請大家幫我做醫治禱告, 當然我也有幫自己禱告. 結果隔天早上我起床喉嚨完全好了!!! 超厲害的!! 跟她分享完她也覺得上帝實在是太奇妙了!!
其中有一個男生我再邀請他的時候不知道為什麼問到了他跟他女朋友最近怎樣, 他告訴我他們最近好像沒有那麼好之類的問題, 還有這禮拜期末考讓他很煩. 我就幫他禱告, 也鼓勵他幫他女朋友禱告. 禱告完他很感動, 他說, "Sarah, I'm not religious. But I will (pray for her)." 讚美主!! 我相信就算還沒信主的人的禱告神也會垂廳的!! 因為他愛每一個人! :D
半夜的時候Karen說要出去買冰淇淋, 我們就跑到Ride Aid, 剛好Carmen在值班. 他說他拿到了我們的卡片, 還貼在他家冰箱上. 我真的不知道要怎麼樣帶他信主, 除了用神給我們的愛去愛他, 加上幫他禱告以外. 我知道他一定有感受到神對他的愛, 有可能還沒有很清楚, 但是一定有!! 耶穌我希望祢能夠透過我還有Karen把祢想要傳遞給她的愛完完全全不保留的傳到她心裡. 我也再次為著Carmen獻上感恩, 因為你救了她還有她丈夫的命, 他們將會把他們的生命完全的交托在祢的手裡! 阿們!
有神的同在真好... 能夠永遠沉溺在祂的愛中真好... 我不知道其他兄弟姊妹現在跟神的關係是怎樣, 是不是也跟我一樣24/7在祂的懷抱裡享受著祂的美好和愛? 就算天氣變冷了, 我的心還是一樣每天都好溫好暖... 這就是跟耶穌談戀愛的感覺. 嘻嘻~~ 耶穌我好愛祢!! <3
Ps. 謝謝祢在夢中給我準備了好豐盛的聖誕大餐! 害我睡到下午3點, 真是的... 不過好好吃喔~~ >////< 再來一餐吧~!! 呵呵呵~~ (流口水)
//Translation//
I'm at a stage of brain dead right now, for I just finished my 18 pages of project. Didn't sleep the entire night... and you ask why am I still here typing? Well the answer is: it's due in an hour! if I go sleep now then it's probably not possible to wake me up in time! >.<
So then I was promoting IMPACT's Christmas Party on MSN last night. Invited a whole bunch of people but most of them are not sure yet. There was a girl who's been sick for three days, and she couldn't stop coughing. I told her that after I pray for her she would get healed! So then after prayer I asked her how she's feeling now. She laughed and said, "It wouldn't be that quick would it?" I told her that sometimes it will! Then I asked her again, and she said her coughing stopped just now!! Praise the Lord!! Then I shared with her about my first healing encounter experience. A few years ago, my throat just started to hurt so badly one day. It was so severe that it was hard for me to even swallow my saliva. That night I asked everyone to pray for my throat's healing with MSN, of course I prayed for myself as well. The next morning the pain was completely gone!! It's so crazy! After I shared with her she was really amazed at God too! :D
Then when I was talking to a guy about that party, out of no where I started to ask him how's he doing with his girlfriend. He told me that they are not as close as before and he's really frustrated about it. Also, he's stressed about his finals. I prayed for him for both things and encouraged him to pray for his girlfriend as well. He said, "Sarah, I'm not religious. But I will (pray for her)." Yay praise the Lord! I believe that God listens to everyone's prayers even if they are not Christians yet, because He loves every one of us! ^^
At midnight, my roommate was craving for ice cream, so then we went to Ride Aid to get some. Carmen was working at the hour, and she told us that she got our card, how she was so excited to see it, and now its on her fridge. I really don't know how exactly to lead Carmen to Christ except to love her with the love that Jesus poured on me, and with prayers. I know for sure that she has felt His love, maybe not that strong to her yet, but I'm sure she's felt it somehow! Jesus I pray that You can use me and Karen to pour out the love and words completely to her, no holding back! I give thanks to You for Carmen and her husband once again, for You have saved their lives, may they surrender their lives completely to You. Amen!
It's so good to dwell in His presence... It's so good to drench myself in His love... I don't know if other brothers/sisters feel the same way as me, being able to feel His love and goodness embracing me 24/7. Even if the weather turns cold, my heart is always warm and fuzzy. This is how you feel when you're in love Jesus! Jesus I love you so much!! <3
Ps. Thank You for the wonderful and delicious Christmas feast in my dream. Causing me not wanting to wake up until 3 in the afternoon... thanks. lol. But it's so good...>////< One more tonight? hehehe~~ (drool)
-sala<3
7 comments:
i'm happy you still know your chinese, but i can't read it. lol
& HEHE *BLUSH* i know He loves me ^^ YOU LOVES YOU TOO DEARYYYYY!!
Haha I was just thinking about those who cannot read Chinese...Sarah thanks. All the good stuff there Sarah. Isn't He just good and all that? Yeah I was listening to Upstairs and Pages of Shane & Shane. Their music is full of God's anointing eh. Anyhow, STOP POSTING IN CHINESE THEN MANY OF YOUR FRIENDS CANNOT UNDERSTAND!..or you can translate it.
"這就是跟耶穌談戀愛的感覺!"
love this line~ =w=
我也在跟祂談戀愛! wakaka
why not Chinese!!!
come on..
i am so happy to see she typed in Chinese..
which means we can use in both ways for different groups of friends to read and share with !
come on John.. do u still know how to type in Chinese?
for sarah..
dear.. u need to sleep more la...
good to know that you are so in love with God..
add oil..
love u too
hey what do you know? the first Chinese post of mine happens to be the first post that Shin reads. hahaha... God loves you too much, knows u like to read Chinese more than English! xD
check out Shin's blog, very encouraging! about her love story w. Jesus.<3 ^^
-sala<3
hhahaha you guys are soooooo funny. it's ok if sala types in chinese, it's just that she'll have to translate it ^^ more work. haha right johnny?
honey你也太認真了吧= =
還中英對照勒!!真有心~
Post a Comment