Tuesday, December 25, 2007

Friend of God

Shin my dear, congrats!!! *hugs* Welcome to our family of Christ! ^____^ Yay I got another sister now~ bwahahaha! Let's encourage each others along our walks with Jesus, and keep each others accountable, yea? By the way, your clip really really encouraged me. I almost cried when I watched it. You might not feel like it, but ever since you've accepted Him, you've done so many things that encouraged so many of us who are old Christians! Keep up the good works Shin!! I can already see you up there and preach in front of hundreds of people and glorify God with your life! You know Moses? He was really bad at speaking, but remember God always uses the seemingly weak people. :) Love you<3

Before my dad comes, I knew already what was gonna happen when I share with him about God. Rejection and attack. And BINGO! I was right. I can't stand it, I won't accept this! God, You said when one person accepted You, the whole family would get saved. So standing on Your promise, I believe that my dad has already been saved! Thank You Jesus! It's just not the time yet. Eventually he would accept you, and be even more radical than his daughters! Before dinner, I was playing the IMPACT 2nd year DVD. We started to share with the family about signs and wonders that we've experienced and how real God is. My dad said that back in the days when he used to practice martial arts, he stretched the 韌帶 of his right feet and it caused pain all the way up to his knees and his thigh. He asked, in a mocking way, that if God can fix that, to make his 韌帶 shorter. Alice and I said, of course God can do that! So we and our uncle, who's also a Christian, laid hands on his feet and prayed for healing and restoration of the 韌帶. We praised God for the healing in our prayer, believeing that He has done it already. Afterwards we asked him to test it out, turns out it wasn't completely healed. My dad was chuckling and saying, "Oh see, it didn't get healed." As if he was waiting for it NOT to get healed so he can prove something. Me and Alice were so sad, our hearts ached for him. Why can't he just tenderize his heart and let God encounter Him? Alice asked him, "Have you ever experienced God?" When he said, "No." I just couldn't stop my tears from bursting out. He has just turned 50 a while ago, and in these years, he has NEVER experienced God, NEVER encountered His goodness and love. Especially when he is my dad, the person I wanted to see saved the most! After the talk Alice pulled me into our room and we prayed for daddy. Then, I saw an image of Jesus sitting on the bed right next to me, putting his arm around my shoulder comforting me. He is really sad as well. How can I forget? I'm a friend of God, and He will always be there for me. If I got Jesus, I don't have to worry about anything! If there was no Jesus, God could still be punishing people because of their wicked ways. Thank You Son of God, for Your blood, the cross, Your compassion, and Your mercy and grace for all of us. I shall not worry about my dad's salvation, I believe God listens to prayers and remembers all of our tears. Praise You Jesus for You have saved my family and passed on the blessings and anointing from generation to generation. Thank You my Lord!

-sala<3

9 comments:

Unknown said...

honey~~~ 我收到啦! 但還沒看到~
呵呵~我有在你msn留言哦~你看了就知了!
thanks a lot! 你也可以到我BLOG裡的相簿聽音樂^^
今天真的是聖誕節了, Merry X'mas!!

jasypants said...

This is so touching. Tears came out. Oh man. HANG IN THERE! GOD WILL TOUCH HIS HEART SOON! BELIEVE! REACH YOUR HAND OUT TO HIM! GAMBATTE! & Merry Christmas Hunny. =) <3

Anonymous said...

i believe it will happen to your family. Take care your Father's business, He will take care of your father's business. And many more family business.

Keep it up.

Jack

johnny said...

Keep holding on and you'll see changes in your family. God's waiting for that random(for us at least) moment!

jasypants said...

Have fun at LTC dear.

Anonymous said...

OH~ HONEY~ 你的聖經好閃亮 哈哈
對了,你忘了貼那個影片給我了~~~
快貼唷!我要看耶~呵呵~等你貼哦!

shin said...

現在才看到.....
很高興影片能夠鼓勵大家!
我們一起來錄更多吧~ wakaka

Unknown said...

Honey~
 
今天是2008年的第一天,
 
wen特地來向你說聲:
 
Happy New Year!
 
願你今年一切順利、身體健康、
 
天天開心、lucky & happy :)

jasypants said...

aww.. Honestly, I missed you guys a lot too. ^_^ Esp all the things we've been through. It was surreal when Annie and Amy called me. haha.. seriously. I was freaked, wondering if it was real, yet I was happy to hear their voices. ^_^ PLEASE DO SHARE! haha.. mark told me that he was gonna share with me his notes. so I'm excited about that. I can't wait until I read all the teachings you guys heard. And I know 2008 will be interesting. I can see it, in a way. hahah :] I HOPE ALICE FEELS BETTER! I PRAYED FOR HER! x]


Happy New Years, Darling fwend. haha =]