For the entire week, I've been dreaming every night. And oddly, all of the dreams were about people in IMPACT. (I guess we just hang together too often) On Tuesday night I told Jack about my dream the night before, and he told me that Joy dreamed about something that's similar to it as well. In the dream, people were chatting and just hanging around at the church. It was a typical Sunday after the Sunday service. However, the only difference is, our church has become this huge building, with spiral staircases and I know for sure that it's more than two stories tall. I was so glad that even though our church got so big, the cores are still so close with each others. Well, after I told Jack about it, he shared his concern about how exactly can we prepare ourselves ahead of time that, when God provides us with this huge place and large amount of people, we would be ready. Something to really think about.
For Water Rangers, I think I am going to change that name sooner or later. In 2008, since IMPACT's vision is "Kingdom Inheritance", I have prayed for Water Ranger's vision, and it is going to be "Royal Encounter". Experiencing and learning the kingdom, kingship, and royal lifestyle of God's Kingdom. Basically getting familiar with their Father King's business. "We are the princes and princesses of our Father's Kingdom in heaven!" So, our whole year's focus would be on this, and all the events and messages centered at this.
We should dream big right? This is one of my dreams...
Water Ranger will have a New Year celebration on the first Saturday afternoon of 2008. Which is 1/5. We start the party at 1:30pm and I am thinking about hosting it at a park. Possibly Arcadia Park or the Temple City Park. Other suggestions? We are going to have fun activities including facial painting, balloon animals, puppet show, balloon shooting, jumping castle, and so much more! Also, there will be food boosts, selling hot dogs, corn dogs, nacho cheese, cotton candies, burgers, coffee, hot chocolate, cookies, brownies, and other snacks and drinks. And, at the end there will be giveaways, giving out some small gifts (with W.R. fliers included in) to wish everyone a happy new year! In the middle of the celebration, I will introduce our ministry to the parents, telling them our vision and goals, and invite their kids to W.R. We will also show them a video clip of what we have done in the past at W.R. and exciting events coming up in the year of 2008. Getting their contact information and do follow-up inviting to future events.
Something like that... We will for sure have a celebration of the new year, of course, a smaller scale than the one I described above. But I believe, that goal is reachable, in both finance and people. The celebration will be at church, everyone is welcomed. Invite your little cousins, younger brothers and sisters, even your friend's youngsters. There will be snacks and drinks, balloons, family games, and little gifts for every new friend, and all the kids! Introducing the kids to their Father King in heaven. Yay! Give the girls tiara and the boys crowns. Cute! >w<
I haven't open up my Bible and study it recently. I feel my spirit crying in hungry for the Bread, but for some reason, there's always things that hinder me from getting my hands on the Book. I know. Excuses. It is not enough to just worship/praise Him with music. No! Our spirits need more than that! So help me Lord, my spirit is willing but my body is weak. However, when I'm weak, You make me strong. :D
-sala<3
2 comments:
I find it hard to slow down and soak in the Word of God at times also.
Would it be our mind that's non-stop?
Learning to relax our soul & spirit is the most important skil we can ever learn.
It is common that the older we get, the more stress we may feel upon us. Add oil, sista~
xoxo,
hey honey
你收到了沒阿?
一直要問你,問到忘記..
你收到再跟我說吧:)
Post a Comment