Monday, December 3, 2007

Worshiper's Desire

That feeling is back again, hitting me hard. Or was it always there there within me? "I can't get enough of God. This is driving me nuts!" I don't know how much times have I said that to my brothers and sisters in Christ and ask for advise. I felt like I've reached a ceiling of my relationship with my Lord, my Creator, my Love, my Jesus, my God. I need to break through the ceiling, the bottle neck that's killing me and torturing me. Lord I cry out to You, for a closer and deeper connection, relationship with You. I want to know more about You. I want to know what You are seeing, hearing, feeling, and thinking. This urge of consuming God burns constantly and strongly in my heart. Yes that's right. I WANT TO CONSUME GOD!!! And, be consumed by Him! I think I worded it funny when I shared with Alice last night. "I want to eat God" That's what I said. I was so desperate. I need Him so badly. Though I feel His love 24/7, it is becoming unsatisfying to me. My spirit feels so hungry and thirsty, yet so full. God, how can I break my ceiling? How can I breakthrough in leading worship to create an atmosphere for the Holy Spirit to freely intervene? How can I bring Your glory, holiness, and kingdom to the congregation and let them encounter how real, tangible, and deep Your love is? Quoting from Kim Walker's myspace, "I'm praying for an increase of His presence in my worship, so that people will be healed of sickness, mental illness, emotional healing, etc. When God shows up, so does His kingdom and because He is GOOD-ALL THE TIME- there is bound to be healing and miracles and encounters!!" That is my prayer to God as well!! Lord I know Your hands move with my prayers and cries! Praise Him!!

I am recently reading a book called, "The Prophetic Worshiper". After the IHOP prophetic training last time, I have had the urge to know more about prophetic worship. It is when worshipers can use music to be drenched in the fullness of God's presence, Spirit, and power. Knowing God's heart and where He wants to take His people in worship. I didn't open that book since I bought it, and that was a year ago during One Thing. I was just reading the introduction one night and the words were so powerful, and just by reading it, I can feel God's presence, so strongly! At the end of the introduction I was filled by the Holy Spirit and could not stop moving like Lou Angle. I went on my knees immediately and just simply dwell in His majesty and presence. It was incredible. I will share with You guys about the book after I'm done reading it. However, anyone who is interested can surely check the book out from IMPACT's library. The book is by Pablo Perez, and the book name, again, is "The Prophetic Worshiper".

I need a breakthrough. (It's already December, is it too late?)

-sala<3

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

its never too late to have breakthrough, and you know.. its life long thing .. ^^
add oil>>
cheering for you, my dear

jasypants said...

^_^ I read your thing on the impact letter. Very outspoken. I'm so proud of you and your sisters. You guys encourage me a lot. =] Add oil, dear. I love you.