Lord,
I cannot do this by myself. All I can do is to weep before You and pray as hard as I can. My heart cringes and aches so badly for all my beloved ones, whom I hold dearly in my heart. I see the spiritual blindness that they have. I am not saying that I can see clearly, but my heart grief so terribly for our closed eyes. Lord, please open up our eyes, please don't blindfold us, please give Your eyes to us. I would give You my life if that's what it takes to enable people's eyes be opened up, so they don't get killed by their ignorance. Lord, I plead and I plead over and over again for Your blood to cover my sins and the sins of this campus, this city, this state, this nation. Have mercy on us Lord. Help us to see the situation of where we're at so we don't fall off the cliff and die. Let us be aware of the urgency of the hour, that there is no more time to waste. You said it's going to go from bad to worse. It's already the darkest time of the entire human history right now. How much worse is it going to be when Your enemy rises up his army? Lord prepare us, mature us, empower us. Open up our eyes to see that it's not a young generation revival, but a one generation revival which takes the effort of both the older generation and the younger generation to stand at their places and align as one. Bind the spirit of independence in us so we don't rely on ourselves. Help us to be submissive to the authority You've placed in our lives and honor them. For You will make a covenant of peace with us, in regarding to our honor for You, God. I thank You for the confirmation from John's dream and Jack's sermon about opening our eyes and see. You are a good God who reveals His heart to His children so they may know what to pray for and cry for. Thank You Jesus, You are so good. I love You so much, and I am so glad that You are mine. I love You.
In Your Name I pray, amen.
Sarah
4 comments:
Aaaaaamen.
wow, that was one of the most powerful prophetic prayers I've ever heard of..
In Jesus' Name, Heavenly Father please bind the spirit of independence, of pride, of ignorance, of religion!
God I don't want to be blind when You come! I don't want to be ignorant when You come! Open my eyes and my generation's eyes Jesus!
what dream?
wow,
the mission is on... keep going
we're on the right time and
the right track...
JAu
Post a Comment