Monday, July 14, 2008

Children Revivalists

So after Water Ranger meeting on Saturday, I took Kevin and Chris to buy their Bibles. Rebecca came along. Guess what? We went to the New Life Christian Bookstore, and it was CLOSED DOWN!!!!

There was a note posted on the glass door. Rebecca reads it out loud, "After 32 years of serving the San Gabriel Valley.... the door will closed forever... thank you for your prayers and supports.... "
I was shocked for a long time. C'mon, I've always been going there to get gifts, books, materials...etc. It's closed? Now I have to go to Light House to get English stuffs. Sigh*

But anyway that's not the point!!

After we were about to leave the place (we're all in the car already), we saw this lady with lots of bandages wrapped around her wrist. I asked the kids if they wanted to go pray for her for healing. They all wanted to, so I parked and asked the kids to go after that lady, and I'll wait in the car. Long story short, we were talking about who should go when we realized the lady was long gone! We all got out of the car with the fastest speed and chased after the lady. We were like detectives trying to figure out which store she might be in. lol. Checked the clothing store. Nope she's not in there. Shoe store? Nope, not there either. We were out hanging around the dried up fountain talking about revival, and the children version of Bill Johnson's book "When Heaven Invades Earth". Rebecca came to me and said, "Hey I saw a lady with a walker in the shoe store!" So we all went into the shoe store and saw the old lady with her daughter. I asked Rebecca to go ahead and pray for the lady. Guess what she did? She went to the lady, then walked straight back. lol. So we went up to her and prayed for her. Afterwards, I took the kids to the boba place next door to reward them. Little did we know that the lady who we were looking for actually works over there. We prayed for the lady. You have to see it yourself how cute these kids are. They all laid their hands on the lady's wrist, had their heads down and eyes closed, praying for her. It was so cute, I wish I took a picture of it. The lady said she felt really cared for, and she's very happy. Chris told her, "It's called city invasion!" She laughed and said, "How do you like it?" Chris says, "I LOVE IT!" After that, the kids were extremely excited, and ready to go change cities and bring revival to their schools! They were like, "Woohoo we prayed for TWO PEOPLE today!!" Hahaha~ I'm so happy! ^_______^ So proud of them!!!

God really is doing something special with the children, so please, if you know any children from 7-13, invite them to Water Ranger and the Summer Camp!!

-sala<3

4 comments:

[joy B.] doveseye said...

good God!!!!
bless the children more!! and bless sarah even MORE!!

shin said...

those kids are awesome!
keep pushing them~~XDD

the Invaders said...

who are your Peter, John and James?
Make them disciples now.

Faithful
Available
Integrity
Teachable
Heart

Anonymous said...

i am speechless...





u guys rock!!!