Friday, September 19, 2008

Random Visions

This morning I got the weirdest vision. I woke up automatically at about 5:50am and right after I was awake this vision started appearing clearly in my mind. I know I was not dreaming because I was wide awake when this happened. Here it goes...

It was the scene of Elijah throwing down his cloak to Elisha when he was ascending to heaven in the chariot. Well known scene it is. The random thing was, this sentence was spoken to me like a narrator speaking in movies. "Elisha diluted the cloak three times." Then as Elijah threw the cloak down, there was the straight dotted line of how the cloak will aim at Elisha. This narrator voice told me that it has to be a certain angle that Elijah's throwing, to hit Elisha's hand, but not letting him catch it so it will fall on the ground, then Elisha will pick it up.

That was the vision. Anyone who can explain this to me gets a cookie! =)

Ps. Last night right before I fall asleep, this man's face came up. It was a black man, kinda look like Obama but it wasn't him. First thought was, "Obama's son". There were no words to go with this face so I don't know what to do but research "Obama's son". Saw this youtube video, which had the same face that I saw last night in it. Check it out... http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=EoLA0uEL-ZQ

-sala<3

2 comments:

jasypants said...

whoa. hm, i'm gonna have to think about that for a while. but that's so cool. i want that cookie. haha jk xD i want to find out too. haha you know i don't eat cookies a whole lot. HOW ARE YAAAA. hope to see you tomorrow for monet's birthday party. =]


<3

jasypants said...

haha same with you guys ^_^ thanks.