This is what i'm feeling right now - EMO!
How come every time i encounter things that doesn't go my way, I don't feel right. This is just my babbling ok? When I see my peers who are depressed, down, frustrated... I want to help them out in every way possible. I can't leave them by themselves without knowing what they're going through. It's just not right! I'm so mad at myself when I can't seem to be a bit of help for them. It's frustrating when the only thing I can do is pray for them. It is the "right" thing to do of course. However, I can't seem to be patient with God sometimes. How come God can't just do things and answer prayers right away? For example, how come my parents can't just accept God in a short period of time. I know that all my struggles of seeking God helped me a lot in my spiritual walk. I became stronger and have more faith in Him. Experienced Him a lot through all that i've been through. But... I just feel really frustrated when prayers are not answered right away!! Especially when those prayers are the ones that I know that God wants to answer. Such as the salvation of people.
Being the slave of God is cool with me because I love Him too much. He's my king my Lord. How can I repay Him at all? I've cried and shout hallelujah at the same time. I've cried and begged my mom for letting me go to church/cell group. I've cried for the salvation of my family and friends. I've cried for the backsliding of brothers and sisters in Christ. I've cried when I see people experiencing God tremendously and His glory overwhelms the place. Maybe you say i cry too much. Maybe, these tears actually are all gathered and remembered by God. In the Bible, it says God actually do that. I believe it because all my tears have become abundant fruits and rewards afterwards. I thank God for giving me a tender heart and a pair of eyes that don't get hydrated even after 3 hours of crying! Woe to Jesus! lol.
Sometimes when you feel so confident of your accomplishment, that end result might not be the one you expected it to be. Then what do you do?? Feel frustrated, try to find out what happened to the process of accomplishment, or don't look at all these and focus your eyesights on God? I don't know, the third one? But i have to be honest that I do all these three whenever I encounter things like these. Just like a while ago... I feel so confident that I got an A or a B on my midterm, but I ended up getting a C. That doesn't feel good. I don't even think that's the grade I should get because I thought the questions were so easy!! THIS IS NOT RIGHT!! >.< WWJD? Well, I guess that's what I deserve because I procrastinated and started to study 2 days before the exam. Even though I'm so sure I got a descent grade, I suppose I don't really deserve it because of my last minute habit. Anyways, it doesn't matter.
I love water rangers... Today Jason Ai went and he liked it. Woohoo! Today I talked about spiritual warfare with the kids. It is to their benefits that they understand this concept clearly and know the importance and how real it is. Today basically just worshiping and praying. Then we finished the front of the T-shirts. Right now our characters are...
Sarah - Shark Queen
Irene - Octopus
Jefferey - Sea Turtle
Jason - Sponge Bob
Lol, Jason is so cute! xD Next week we're making pumpkin crafts! It's gonna be fun and educational! Puahahahahha! xD
By the way, during the ministry meeting Annie said something that really inspired me. (well lots of things that were inspiring but this one i havn't really thought about) Which is... "leaders constantly read books!" Man, I don't read books = =" (except the Bible) I should start... thanks for reminding, Annie! <3
-sala<3
7 comments:
Hahahahahah. I will, I promise. It's just that you guys are talking and laughing and I don't want to interrupt, ya know? haha. But anyways! I will say hi. =] I eventually do so don't worry. UNLESS that day I'm not feeling too happy, then just say hi first or something. lol just a heads up, ya know? xD
EEEK! SARAH! YOU ARE TOO AWESOME!!! Man. I want to be in Water Rangers. Seriously. You guys just have such a great time! Exploring your creative side that God has given you and just loving every minute of it. I don't know what to say about the whole frustration and impatience thing because I've CERTAINLY experienced that before. Maybe not as intesely as you but you are true intercessor and keep going. There are stuff happening in the spiritual realm that we cannot see sometimes and things are working. Small and seemingly unsignifigant in our eyes but its steadly building momentum. And at the right time BAM! There you go. God is good, he loves you and keep going!
cheezy, you should be a water ranger. lets see now you look like the age group and you're as violent as the rangers.
just smile, sarah.
everyone thinks they are emo but in reality they are just trying to avoid facing their problems.
you're doing great! go be a forerunner. Impact:Kids
i love those t-shirts...can i have one too? i can be a puffer fish..haha
i can't draw well...and i know that my fish will be disproportioned! so sad >.<
let me know if i could assist you with a selection of books. I've made a list for myself of the books I wanna read and categorized them!
love ya & keep up the great work!
Congrats, my dear Sarah. I've come to see that a new season is coming your way! Embrace and be enlarged.
:-)
Thank you Sala! Yeah, I kind of realized that too. I will bring my poems next time. I have learned my lesson. (haha) ..I seriously thought I left "Get Into It" at church. ehh.. oh wells. n_n I hope YOUUUUU have a great week. =) <3
LOL uhm..... not all the time.
Post a Comment