Wednesday, December 5, 2007

Last H.C. of this quarter

Karen's Dream
Me and Karen were walking and worshiping God together. Then, the scene changed and we walked unto a open grass field. We had so much faith that we believe anything will happen if we just prayed for it. As soon as we stepped unto the field, this huge wind of God blew on us and we started to fly. Then.... Karen woke up.

That was her dream a few days ago, and I think it was exactly what she needed. FAITH. The dream encouraged me as well, that Karen sees me as her companion on her spiritual journey. That we would worship God together, hold each others accountable, encourage, edify, and comfort each others. And, yes I need more faith too. We all do. There is never a ceiling to how much faith one can gain, so always push it higher and higher.

Their Needs
I was just discussing with David and Karen about our house church situation and about God in general, when they told me about their encounter with the audible voice of God. They had both had the experience of hearing God calling their names out loud! (Just like Andy's experience, you can go ask him more about the detail.) But that just opened up my eyes more about the people who are in our house church.... people who are anointed and have great potentials that God has placed in them, however, they need to break free from whatever that's binding them to be fully used by God and walk in the fullness of His authority and power. I have also realized how luck I am to be in IHC, where I learned to always have a purpose doing just anything (Jack & Annie, "What's your purpose?"), being mentored with discipleship and love, and just having brothers and sisters that can hold each others accountable all the time. I have not known any leaders in H.C. who has all three of what I just said. They either don't have mentors, maintain no fellowship with the people at their church, or don't just grow spiritually period. I have come to a conclusion, and a decision, that I am going to start a campus church that contains four simple characteristics: 1) Bring God to men, instead of men to God. (Organic Church) 2) Intimacy with Christ as well as brothers and sisters in Him. (First Commandment & Fellowship & Discipleship) 3) Walk in the fullness of God's power and make disciples of all over the campus (Great Commission) 4) Fast & pray lifestyle & public worship on campus (P.U.S.H. & Open Heaven).

Start a Campus Church
My calling might not be about the campuses, but like Jack said, "It might not be your special calling, but it is a good way to reach out." I would love to see UCR being turned and flipped upside down, inside out by God! I believe that, prayers can move God's hands. Have faith when praying, believe it has come to past in Jesus' Name, and it will be done! Amen! Claim your campuses comrades!! (Don't you just love that word 'comrade'?) I believe it is important to do the following if you are serious about your campus' revival...
1. Pray for at least 1 hour a day, even better if you have a consistent fast & pray schedule (Revelation, recharge, intimacy with God...)
2. Worship/preach the gospel publicly (Bring His kingdom down to your campus)
3. Campus invasion (Signs & Wonders and just basically the "action" part of faith)

Don't be afraid if you can't find other people to do this with you. Like in John 5:7, the invalid said to Jesus, "I have no man to help me into the pool when the water is stirred." Those of you who went to Jesus Culture Redding, you remember the "No Man" sermon by Chris Hill. Exactly what the invalid said, you have "no man" to help you. You know, Jesus was no man, He was God man. So you have no man to help you, does that stop you from getting into the water, or does it motivate you to get up and pick up your mat and walk? You can download that sermon at http://www.jesusculture.org/media/index.php?type=3&id=94&foreign_id=94&media_id=131 It is simply incredible! Anyway, my point is... GOD ONLY NEEDS THE FAITH, OBEDIANCE AND WILLINGNESS OF ONE PERSON TO START A MOVEMENT OF REVIVAL! Would you like to be that one person?

Thank you Lord for this generation of young adults who are on fire for bringing Your kingdom here on earth and Your will be done here as in heaven. Keep burning us, empowering us, pour down angels from heaven and overwhelm earth with Your glory and honor. May all nations, from the east to the west, north to the south, bow at Your feet and be in awe of You. I love You Lord, with all my heart, my soul, my spirit, and my mind. I pray that, the revival fire will hit every single college campuses around the globe within 2 years. That even in places where Christians are persecuted, revivals will breakout! For there is nothing impossible in You, and just like the three young men who stood up against the hardest pressure of hardship, You will honor their faith and protect them till the end. Thank You Lord for Your faithfulness and kindness. Blessed be Your Name. In Jesus' Name I pray, Amen.

-sala<3

2 comments:

Cheezy said...

you are simply amazing.

johnny said...

good stuff sis.
Yeah I was just thinking about how Jesus is NO MAN.
Actually I'll be back this weekend for Sunday. Please keep my brother Tom(his real name is Chris) in prayer. Just pray that we would encourage and edify each other and grow in His love.

Jesus taste like Fruit Loops. My favorite cereal!