Have you ever danced with kids at a Disney store? It's so fun!!!! ^__________^ You know how they have the big screen that plays Disney musical videos and sometimes cartoons? Me and my roommate went to the mall yesterday and we went to the Disney store. They were playing the song, "Cruella De Vil", on the screen. It's the remixed version by Selena Gomez. When we passed by the big screen, I just started to dance. A few kids saw me dancing and then guess what?? They all came and started to dance!! It was sooooo fun!!! (My roommate was like... uhhh.... sala.......^^|||) HAHHAA~~ I LOVE CHILDREN!
I think that was my highlight of the day. LOL. Although I took my roommate to eat at Jurassic, the 燒烤 place, for it was my friend, Sandy's 21st birthday dinner. We had lots of fun, ate till we dropped, and laughed till our stomach hurts. However, I thought dancing with the kids and be able to not worry about anything at all for a moment was definitely the funniest and the best!! x)
Try it sometimes. Jesus said, "You gotta be a kid." :)
Here's the music video. Enjoy!
Ps. I am extremely sick... No voice. T____T
Pss. Another feather was on my carpet yesterday morning!!
-sala<3
3 comments:
was it at ontario mills? lol next time take me! i wanna dance at a disney store. heheheh.
you're so funny, sala. i love you.
another feather??
honey 來跟你問問好 又好久不見妳了
呵呵.. 最近我也好少留言給人!
對生活感到有點倦怠 哈 很累的感覺ˊˋ
Post a Comment