Tuesday, April 22, 2008

Super Sunday + Jonanna's Salvation

We went out for city invasion during Sunday service for the first time. It was very cool. Lots of crazy testimonies were brought back. Me and my team, Andy, Steven, Kay, and Athena, went to Arcadia Park. I went up to a Chinese mom who was sitting on a chair and just enjoying the sun. Her daughter was playing at the playground. I believe we talked for about an hour or even longer, I can't remember. You know women love to talk, and it doesn't matter what race they are. I asked her if she had any prayer request, and she started to list out all these things that she's been praying about. (She's a believer by the way.) During our conversation, I was asking God to give me a word or a picture for her. He gave me a picture of a beautiful pearl that's been well protected. I shared that picture with her, and she said, "Yea I feel like God has been protecting me my whole life." Guess what else she said? She said, "My nickname is Pearl. Most of my friends call me that." I was like... WOAH!! Sweet Jesus!! She shared about how she was going to abort her second daughter, and when her boss heard about this, he told her that he will pray for her 24hr. a day about it. She still went to the abortion clinic, and was sitting in her car with her husband, debating whether or not she should go in. Her husband was against abortion, but she wanted to take the kid out. It was then, one of the people who were praying outside of the clinic, who were against abortion, came up to her and prayed for her. Then she decided not to abort the baby because God spoke to her heart through that person, that God does not want her to go in. They drove off without going in. It was also because of that baby, their marriage that almost came to an end was saved. Praise the Lord!! She said her older daughter who is in 10th grade right now is not a believer yet, and I invited her to come to IMPACT this Sunday. I'm praying for her to come. Amen.

Right before GTM tonight, Jennifer prayed for me over the phone. Thanks Jen, it meant a lot to me. During worship, people started to weep under the love of God and the power of the Holy Spirit. Crystal shared the sermon tonight, and it was on John 15. She talked about the exact thing that IMPACT is going through right now. Receive then go out and give. It was good. After a short sermon we started to pray for people who needed prayer, then I felt the Spirit leading me to ask Joananna "the question". She is the one who we met at the study lounge last quarter. She has been coming to GTM even though she's not a believer. She claimed to be an Atheist when we asked her about her religion. However, tonight we were singing the last song, and I saw her started to weep, and she started to sing with us. "Come Lord, Jesus, come!" I was praying so hard that Jesus will tenderize her heart, then when I asked her again... she came the center of the circle. I was like... OMG... this is happening!! She didn't answer the question until the third time we asked. She said, "Yes I am willing to accept Jesus today." I started bawling because I was too happy for her. Though everyone was staring at me weirdly, I led Joananna the Sinner's Prayer. She did it and accepted Jesus as her personal savior!! Praise the Lord!! I was so excited I couldn't stop shouting praises to God. Yes!! 597 people left!! (I wanted to see 600 people come to Christ this quarter.)

After GTM, David came back to our apartment and told us that there's something very urgent we have to pray for right now. He said, his friend's brother, Sam, sent him a text message saying, "Good bye brother, take care of mom." Something like that. David has known these two brothers ever since they were very young and so he came and asked us for prayer support. We all prayed for Sam for about 15min, and David felt a conviction that everything is going to be alright. I felt the same way as well. The crazy thing was, right after we shared about the confirmation, Sam's friend called and told David that everything is fine now, Sam called and he is coming home. It was amazing. God answers prayers so quickly, it's incredible.

I had a vision for Sam. I saw a baby who just started to walk, stands before me. Looked at me with innocent and clueless eyes, then walked away with that cute baby walk. Next to the baby was a dead wolf. When I see this my heart was aching and I did not know why. I shared it with David and he interpretation was... Sam is that little baby, seeking cluelessly for acceptance and trying to prove himself. God saved him by killing that wolf, which was the enemy that tells him all these lies and eventually told him to die. However, little Sam is still clueless of what just happened, and God's heart aches for his little baby boy because He loves him so much yet he does not notice. God loves him so much... We just need to pray for him and his family more.

BTW, CRAZY REVIVAL HAPPENING IN LAKELAND, FLORIDA, RIGHT NOW!!!
GO CHECK OUT JAESON MA'S BLOG!!!!! YOU CAN WATCH IT LIVE ON GOD TV!

God!! Send Your revival fire to California!!! To my school!!!

-sala<3

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

omg...omg...
very good yo...
set a goal to see how many people will get saved, which gets me excited everytime.
make sure to make them becoming committed and faithful!

jasypants said...

im trying to figure out if that's annie or jack. hahaha. sounds like annie, but jack is the one who usually is anonymous. x_x omggg. yes i loved sunday. it was awesome, even though it was hoooot. x_x im at school atm. wow! i'll pray that joanna comes visit us. she wont be disappointed because every time people gather, God is there! Amen?

i love you, sala.
I LOVE GOD<33

will check out jaeson's blog at home later. cant here because i wont be able to listen to it peacefully and plus i have a paper to write. talk to you soon, dearr. <3

Alice in Wonderland said...

WOW!!! every time I read your blog my face is like this...\*0*/

GOD IS SOOO COOOL!!!!!

Heaven must be having a big partay for Johanna right now!

I was so excited when I got your call, unfortunately my pc is messed up and I can't watch the live webcast...

Anonymous said...

that was a lot to read for my sored eyes at midnight sorry >.<

but i think i got the gist (sp?) of it...


thank you Sala for leading us into deeper worship. it's always an honor and pleasure worshipping God with you. What a soldier you are and what an absolute previlige to partner up with you!

johnny said...

Keep on contending for a revival. It's coming!!!!!!! XD