Wednesday night was GTM general meeting. Around 10 people came and we had an awesome time worshiping and really soaking in the Word. I invited Anthony Bowers to come and speak. He's a revivalist who is burning to see the world turned around for Christ. They've got people resurrected from the dead right there at his church! I'm going to the conference at his church tonight with Alice, so excited! My first time going to an African America church!!! :D I heard they dance like crazy and is totally Spirit filled, but also very into the Words as well. I think I'll fit in just fine. Haha. Anthony talked about the armor of God and how it's very important to have the faith of actually wearing the armor. He mentioned that all the parts of the armor are for defending oneself, except the sword, which is to attack the enemy. Also, wearing one piece before wearing the other one so everything will fit perfectly according to God's timing and strategy for warfare. Very awesome sermon. Afterwards I asked evereyone to share one God encounter that they experienced through the week. Two people said they were extremely sore from sports and work-outs, one's had a weak ankle and it's very dangerous to work it too hard or put too much pressure on it for it might snap. We all laid hands on them and prayed for them. Afterwards I asked them to stand up and see if there's anymore soreness. The girl stood up and her face changed immediately. "OOH MY GOOSHHH!!! SHOOOT!!! OOOH MY GOSH!!!" Her soreness was COMPELETELY GONE!! Praise the Lord!! Then the guy stood up too, and he was very very excited as well because his soreness was almost GONE! I believe God's healed his ankle too! They had to leave right then so we didn't get to pray for them a second time. But God's good and faithful!! As we were talking and sharing, I felt a sharp pain between my index finger and middle finger. An ant bit me on my hand! I killed it and didn't take much notice. Then a little bit later... OUCH! Another ant bit me at the same spot! What the heck?? This time, I saw a white feather right next to where my hand was. It looks so familiar, just like those ones that I found right next to my bed, on my carpet, under my roommate's carpet...etc. It's an ANGEL FEATHER!! Then after the meeting, a girl came up to me and show me TWO FEATHERS in her hands. She said she found them right next to her keys! It was awesome!! Boy, God, You are crazy. Used two ants to bite me so I'd see the feather eh? Thanks a lot! lol, I love You!
Ps. Still fasting... grrr... every week people make super crazy deserts for GTM. Last week was apple pie, this week was banana bread, and next week's gonna be cream puffs. Sigh... God, it's gonna be worth it... yea... I know. Persistence.
-sala<3
2 comments:
God is good!! and humorous!! haha
praise the Lord!
Post a Comment