Wednesday, October 8, 2008

Victory!!

Tuesday night had our UCR MGM. (Ha, I'm borrowing that name from Impact.) As I told you guys in the previous post about my co-worker, he calls himself a Luciferian and doesn't mind if he gets possessed by demons. Ok, so that's why I'm bringing the entire crew to our restaurant. I wanted to bring in as much light and my comrades of God to that place as possible. Total of around 20 people showed up and I started to share about the prayer movement, "Can I Pray For You?" Encouraging them to start from themselves and take their followers to do it with them, I talked about spiritual warfare. Seriously, God is good! I was able to proclaim God's glory, victory and power over the enemy using tons of God's Words and boldness. As I was declaring the complete and determined victory that God's people already owns before the battle ends, and how badly the enemy is gonna be beaten up and plead us to leave them alone, my co-worker, without me knowing, got out of the restaurant and came back in when I finished talking. (My friend told me that afterwards.) When God's glory and unity among His people are as one, the enemy has no place to stand but to leave our presence. We are called to be the light of the world, and when light enters the room, darkness MUST flee!! I've never felt so good. I felt a great battle was won and victory was given to His people! Praise the Lord!!! Hallelujah!!! Totally... I believe the heaven has opened up when God's people gather together and seek His Kingdom and His will as one body of Christ. Lord, You are so great and awesome! I don't ever want to stop chasing after You!! Yeahhhh~~!!!

-sala<3

No comments: