GOOD JOB EVERYONE!! THANK YOU GUYS SO MUCH!! The New Year Party was great! Total of 13 kids attended. Excluding W.R. and young sisters, there were 7 new kids!! They sure had lots of fun, some of them didn't even want to leave. lol. The food were great, decoration was beautiful, facial painting and hair styling were way cool, the games were fun and exciting because of the mines on the grass, lol, and the teamwork was again, beautiful! Thanks for those of you who came and helped out!! Totally proud of W.R. for inviting so many new friends!! Now, it's time to FOLLOW UP!!
I finally know the reason behind my twisted neck. It didn't make sense to me when so many people prayed for my neck, including myself, and it still didn't get healed the past few days. However, I still praised God. Because we praise God at good times and bad times right? You have to believe that He is good at all times! Anyway, today I finally realized God's plan behind this painful experience. He wanted me to stay focused. Let's see, it makes sense, because when your neck is twisted and you can't really turn your head left or right, you can only look straight ahead. Also, I got two confirmations from two different people before today who have told me that I have to stay focused because I have too much going on right now. Different ministries, cell groups, school, work, family... etc. I have to FOCUS on what's important and on my calling! It is amazing, after I realized that today, my neck is well and good again! Wow, isn't that something?! =)
During prayer meeting today, I was praying to God and just soaking myself in His presence and love. I saw a picture. It was a butterfly. However, its wings are still wet and wrinkled. It tried to flop its wings to fly but it couldn't because the wings are not yet strong enough. I'm not 100% clear on what exactly that means for me, but I can somewhat grasp the big picture. I'm not ready to fly yet. My wings are still weak and I am waiting for it to get dried up so I can fly. I'm not sure where I'll fly to or how long I should wait, or even what I should do while I wait. Still need to pray about that more. But, I know I will be able to fly beautifully one day! Amen
-sala<3
4 comments:
Yeah just remember don't get caught by the butterfly hunters!
Dear Sarah,
Have you ever listened to Mike Bickle's The Power of A Focused Life? It's available on mp3 at IMPACT library.
Check it out! I probably need to review it. ALL LEADERS MUST LISTEN TO IT AND TAKE NOTES!
Thanks for sharing.
Dinner was great fun. Loved you all
xoxo,
Wow. I skimmed through this blog, but the last two paragraphs really made me read it. lol. You are right. You can't turn your head anywhere but forward & that's where God wants us to focus on. Moving forward. Towards him. Secondly, the last paragraph about the butterfly. That was inspiring actually. I literally smiled & cried when I read your blog. Don't you just love God???!?!!??!!?!
I do. Love you Sala!
Totally cool revelation about the twisted neck. Keep it up!
-kneefur
Post a Comment