Wow, I can't believe another year has passed! Whew~ Just like a dream. Right now, I am full of excitement and anxiety for this year. I just can't wait to ENCOUNTERmore, EQUIPmore, and GO DIEmore! hahaha.... (People who went to LTC know what I'm talking about :P) Hum... Maybe our 2008 T-shirt can have something "MORE". kakaka...
Looking back to 2007, I saw how much I have grown and how much breakthrough I've had...
- Leading worship with guitar
- Starting a children/youth cell group
- Encounter countless signs and wonders of God
- Became worship leader in House Church
- Strong and consistent yearning and intimacy with God
- Stronger prayer lifestyle and devotional lifestyle
- Learned to put more trust and faith in God and not worry
- Coordinated a 60+ people summer camp
... and more!!
I pray that this year, 2008, I will be able to encounter Him at a new level. Have a new heart, new wineskin, and be poured and filled with new wine of His! It's gonna be great. Though there will be persecutions, my Lord is my shepherd, and his rot, his staff will comfort me! There will be promotion after persecution. I have begin to learn and understand what Annie means by different seasons. I've been given different assignments by the Holy Spirit in different seasons, and now I can distinguish more clearly when a new season begins and the old one ends. Right now I have just entered a new season, I can feel it. My assignment for this season would be "Love is Patient". I am ready for the challenge! Bring it on!!
As for Water Rangers, I still don't know what name I'm going to change it to... How about just Impact Youth or Impact Kids? lol. I don't know. We'll see. I am dreaming for my cell group members... Yesterday in my spirit I saw Becky (Eric's sister) all grown up to be a strong woman of God. Full of influence and love. I can't wait to meet the future her! Wow! I want to take her to see the Enchanted Experience thing this Saturday. Have to arrange time.
For my dad, I am just so thankful that God is working. I can see that He is working. Me and my sisters have been praying for him for a long time. I mean years! In the two day trip of Palm Spring, he has admit that Jesus Christ is his Lord once per day. It's awesome! At the count down party he went up there and shared. On the way back in the car, he said, "My main point in my little speech is to let you know that we're fully supporting you!" I was thinking, "Yay go dad! Can you support us financially as well?" I pray that God put this burden inside of his heart to donate/offer money for our new location! Amen!! I believe, before this year ends, my dad will encounter You in a crazy way that he will surrender his life to You! Amen!!
SPECIAL CONGRATS TO...
JAZZY PANTS / JOHNNY BOY... YAY YOU GUYS CAN DRIVE ME AROUND NOW! XD
God always has His timing. It's always perfect! :) Love it!
btw, I AM SO OVERWHELMED BY ALL OF YOUR PRESENTATIONS!! They all rocked! All so exciting and powerful! Let these proposals come to past, and start your actions yall! C'mon, we can do this! Go IMPACTmore!! xD
(More on LTC laterz...)
-sala<3
6 comments:
Now is the new season where new seeds are rooting and sprouting. It's cool that you're setting Love is Patient as your starting point. And this year I believe that the kingdom has arrived in your family. Just keep op holding on to God's promises.
And yes God really does have some good timing skills!
ha HONEY!! 在你2008年第一篇網誌留下足跡:)
對你的祝福在上一篇~有沒有看到阿@@?
妳們把拔上台share的時候, 我都快哭了! 噗
因為我知道他以前並不接受我們的神as his belief
我知道妳們姊妹一直pray for him
i felt the same because my mom is a buddist, i keep praying that one day she will be saved,too. just like me
so...let's keep praying!!
Good timing skills. You can say that again. Finally, Johnny got his license. I'm proud. Thank God!
what a great beginning!i felt touched when i saw your family all came to the church..what a lovely image!!
Once again, dear Sarah...
You & Your family are called to be a role model & an expression of God's Hand on earth!
A FASTED LIFESTYLE dedicating to worship and prayers will mark history!
:-)
Post a Comment