House Church Morning Prayer started this morning. We all woke up at around 7ish. Let's see how long we can keep it going. Get out of our comfort zones and prepare ourselves before the Master comes back, shall we??!!
Last night Brian/Nara shared about Exodus Ch 15 and 17. Both about the Israelites complaining to Moses for the lack of water. In Ch15, they found water but the water were bitter, so the Lord gave Moses a tree to throw into the water, then the water became sweet. Every time I read this part I would imagine what exactly would the "tree" look like. I picture Moses picking up a tree like a superman and throw it into the water with his mighty power. lol. But then I found out later that the "tree" that it talks about here is actually a piece of wood. Ok, that makes more sense. xD Anyway, the people were satisfied with the sweet water. Then jump to Ch 17, where Moses led the Israelites to a place to has absolutely no water. The people started to complain again, this time, more violent to a point where they were about to stone Moses to death if they can't get any water. Once again, the Lord provided them with water by telling Moses to hit the rocks with His staff. Then by faith, water came out from the rocks! Can you imagine this? Water coming out from solid rocks? I bet this is already not a big deal to the Israelites since they've already seen bigger, crazier miracles. Ex. Walking on dry land IN the Red Sea! Anyhow, aren't we sometimes like the Israelites? Been there, seen that of the miraculous things the Lord has done. Then when trouble comes we ask, "Lord, Hello? Are You there? Can You hear me?" Just like in 17:7 the people were testing God by asking, "Is the Lord among us or not?" They even wanted to go back to Egypt. They forgot how God saved them.
Let's not forget about His goodness, His promises.
"Though the world sees and soon forgets,
we will not forget who You are and what You've done for us."
-sala<3
5 comments:
Oh yeah! I read that part! When I read it, I was like "WHOAAA! KEWWLLL YO!" hahaha no not really. I said "WHOA! Amazing!" Tree. lol. It's ok Sala. I would have tried to picture Moses picking up a tree too.
haha yeah. ^____^ thanks for your comment. Translator. Possibly. But I don't know if I can do it for all pictures. Time will tell. God will strengthen us! ^___^ Amen??
drink water! we should start a water company called water in the rock! that be cool!
see. i do come and check out ur blog once in a while.
u inspired me. hehe
muahahahah. now its going to keep me awake until i'm done with it. muhahaha.
that's right. good stuff there.
Amen.
Post a Comment