Tuesday, January 1, 2008

LTC 2008 - Entering In/Crossing over TOGETHER!

For LTC, I've decided to fast and pray for my dad during breakfast and lunch. Also I prayed to God that I wouldn't feel hungry during those prayer times, and I wasn't! It's crazy. During one of the times I was praying, I started by kneeling and praying, crying, then I stood up and kept on praying and crying. Eyes still closed. Then I opened up my eyes I saw this in front of my eyes... (I didn't notice it before)



The window up there! It looks like a house with a big cross at the center, holding the house up. I saw this right after I prayed for my house to be the house of God, and that from generation to generation my household will serve Him. Tears just poured after I saw this symbolic scene, and in my spirit, I know, God is answering my prayer already! Amen! Let it come to past!!

Also, I GOT HEALED during LTC! I didn't tell you guys this, but when my stomach was feeling really uncomfortable, I picked Kay to pray for me specifically because I wanted her to encounter God's healing to another person THROUGH her. After Kay prayed for me, my stomach didn't get better right away, but then when Shin was presenting her proposal, I suddenly feel this extreme heat around my waist. I was checking behind me and in my pockets to see if there were any heating pads, cuz it was so hot! But there weren't anything like that on me, so I was like... wow, it's God! I've heard people talking about HEAT on their stomach when they were healing by God or being filled by the Holy Spirit, but I have never experienced it. It felt so good. After a long time of heating... my stomach was healed completely!! Kay shared on the last night that she was really happy that God used her to heal me! Praise Him!! Go Jesus! Go Kay! PRAYmore! HEALmore! =)

I am so proud of Alice and Tiffa! They did an awesome job coordinating and putting together LTC! Alice you know, all your work that no one has seen, God saw. Just like Misty's song, "Do it in secret if you want to be seen by God" I can't tell you how grateful I am to have a sister like you! You are such an organizer, an encourager, a DOer! You got big faith AND big actions! GO GIRL!<3 You are a true GodChick! =)

2008 GOALS
- Read one book a month and blog/share about it
- Manage my finance well
- Finish the Bible
- Bring 12 people to Christ
- CAREmore (Pop-By, note cards, phone calls... etc)
- Database of people 3000
- Be able to own my instrument
- Lead the children/youth to encounter and inherit the Kingdom
- (will add later)

Let them come to past, in Your Name. Amen.

-sala<3

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

Wow. What a previlidge not only to serve alongside you but to be the first one leaving messages here.

You are a 100% GodChick!
I can't tell you how much I appreciate & am inspired by your faith. Keep smiling, sister. Your smile is a confirmation of God's promises each time.

Can't wait to move forward ONE HEART & ONE HAND. (i think this year's GodChick theme has to do with the power of ONE!)

xoxo xoxo xoxo,

johnny said...

Godd for you sala. don't stop seeking His face and asking Him to live in you. A new dimension of His goodness will arrive at your household. Be pumped!

Unknown said...

honey 你說你希望自己今年能多讀點書
我來給你加油打氣一下!哈~~~
要努力完成你的目標哦:)
蛻變成一個有智慧的女人!!嘿嘿...

Monet said...

I've miiissed you're crazyness Shala xD
<3

jasypants said...

OH MY GOSH. THAT'S AMAZING! YAYYYY! OH MAN. I'm so sad. I missed it. But that's ok! I know this year will have loads of more fantastic things from God! Amen?? Because I know that HE WILL BRING FORTH MIRACLES! MORE THAN EVERRRR!!!!! xD My heart believes it.