Sunday, January 20, 2008

Young Leaders

Friday night, Jack/Annie brought us to share/encourage the young people at our neighbor church. There were 20~30 of them! Most of them are even middle school kids! I'm surprised to see my friends back in AHS at that church, and it is very encouraging see their hunger for God. While we were praying for each of them, I felt that God just loves these kids so much. I mean, most of us (IMPACT people) were having some kind of pain or uncomfortablenesses on our bodies that whole day or the night before. Satan wouldn't attack us if what we're about to do is not important in God's kingdom, right? After the service, James gathered the small group leaders and have us share with them. To be honest, I was extremely nervous throughout Jack's sermon because I didn't really know what exactly I was going to say. Everything that I've planned to share, Jack shared. I was praying to God the whole time, asking His love for the kids to fill me up, and just be able to share/encourage them with love. Then during the sharing time with the leaders, I was able to talk to these kids with no problem. Without fear but with excitement and love! During the ending prayer, I prayed to God to give me a message for this group of young leaders. And He did. I saw a thick bean stalk, just like in the story of "Jack's magic bean stalk". It was formed with think vines intertwined with each others, and it reached straight from the ground and high into the sky. It's a firm and steady bean stalk. I interpreted the vines as each of the leaders, and it is by them uniting with each others, building each others up, encouraging each others, and praying for each others that would build this thick and unshakable strong bean stalk that would reach high into the heavens. By then, together, they could bring down God's presence, Spirit, healing power and all those goodies from above any time! Powerful God. I thank You for Your faithfulness!<3 God let their hearts burn together for You and let the fire never cease, in Your Name, Amen!


I feel sick and yucky. I want to throw up. Tonight was absurd after picking up Alice. I went crazy mad for just small, tiny things. Ex. I couldn't remove my makeup completely from my eyes, even though I washed my face three times! I was totally mad at the face wash and stumping my feet in the restroom. = =||| God please teach me how to let myself die and let You consume more of me! I want more of You and less of me! God take control! Amen

-sala<3

4 comments:

johnny said...

there is a reason why guys don't wear makeups. at least most of them, me included.

jasypants said...

lol of course you didnt seem them. i did it around 10pm. XD. hahahaha make up. omgosh johnny. yeaaa thats one of the reasons why i dont wear make up either. ^__^. but good luck with that! God will help you. Don't worry.

jasypants said...

http://www.harvestrockchurch.org/4o_prophetic_house_of_prayer.php since you're going to this. lol i need to talk to people about rides. x_____x

jasypants said...

lollll. i need to talk to annie about it. cause we're uncertain about some things at the moment. but after i talk to her, i'll tell you right away. ok? cool? yes. ok. haha & thanks. i dont really think im doing much though. so behind. x_x