Sunday, February 3, 2008

God! End Abortion of this Nation!!

Tonight I was driving back to school, and right after I got on the freeway, tears were just pouring from my eyes non-stop. I have never cried so hard in my life besides the one time at 2005 Summer Camp. My heart was stirred in a supernatural way about Lou's message. Last night, I was watching the Lou Engle clip from his blog. (Yea Lou has a blog, and you can find it on my "Cool Kids" list!) That message was about abortion, and how God is at rage of this nation because of it. We need to repent for this nation, and plead for Jesus' blood over our sins and the sins of this nation. This was the main prayer, "Jesus, I plead Your blood over my sins and the sins of my nation. God end abortion and send revival to America." The clip was over an hour. At the end of the clip I was weeping and trembling for how overwhelming this message is. Though I've heard this message during the Prophetic House of Prayer Conference from Lou himself, it did not hit me right then. I remember telling a few people about how I didn't have that burden in my heart to pray for this issue, although I wanted to because I know it's an important issue in the Kingdom of God.

This came so suddenly and unexpected because I just finished talking to Jack/Annie about W.R and the Love Tent. But God does things at His timings, and I trust in His plans. Anyhow, as this sudden burden to pray and cry out for this nation came upon me, I started to feel God's pain in seeing all these babies perish inside of their mothers' wombs. Just like what Mike Bickle said, "What Lou does is not extreme, what's extreme in the realm of God is the killing of babies." I was just balling and wailing and praying to God to send down the fear of the Lord among churches so that they can start repenting for themselves and for this nation. I prayed that we won't see the days when the Lord's rage and punishment come about us, and then we know to fear Him. He is still being merciful right now! Repent and turn back to Him before His mercy turns to judgment! Lou was given a revelation that, "If we don't take this issue in our courtroom, then God is going to take it into His courtroom!" And seriously, we don't want to wait until God's rage and anger is to a point where there is no turning back! I believe that God still wants to save this nation. He is still giving us a chance to repent! Or else, why would He send Lou to go around this nation to preach and warn God's people about this? Why would so many house of prayers spring up all over the nation at campuses, cities, churches? If the Lord didn't want to forgive us, He would not give Lou so many revelations/visions/dreams about how we, the people of God, can turn back to God, and gave him the anointing to speak of His message.

In the car, I cried and prayed to God that He may let me feel how these mothers/fathers feel when they are going through the decision of aborting their babies or not. Right after I prayed this prayer, I don't know how to describe that feeling. But, right away I started to cry so much more harder than earlier, and I couldn't even sit straight anymore. I was crying that hard! It's extreme wailing. It is the pain of cutting off parts of your own flesh, your own blood. The separation, the termination of that little life, the creation between two people. I pleaded God for these people for they didn't know! They were deceived and blinded by the Satan! God would You have mercy and forgive them for they don't know!! I prayed that God would pour down His love on this nation, on all the couples that are going through that decision right now! Because God, You are the Alpha and the Omega! You are the beginning of Love and the end of Love! You begin life, and it would be You who end it. No one else! Not Satan, not men!

After 30 - 40 min. of balling and praying and crying out to God, I silenced. I was as still and as quiet as when there was no wind. No feeling, no tears, no sound. After a few minutes, I started to rebuke the Satan like crazy. I was declaring God's authority and power over Satan. I told Satan to shut up, to give up, to tremble in fear because his days are numbered. Because God is the victorious King, and He is never defeated! I was rebuking Satan to a point where I was almost screaming at the top of my lung. I don't really remember what exactly I said, but I know I was rebuking Satan with God's authority, power, and boldness in me. By this time, my eyes were already really swollen and dried (because of my contacts). I was so worn out and wanted to sleep so badly. You know how people would get so tired after crying for a long time? Yea that was me.

After I came back to my apartment, I shared with Karen, Ruth, and Brian about what happened to me in the car. I don't know if they got this burden right away, maybe, maybe not, but I know that God will pour out His heart to them just like how He did to me one day. However, after we all talked about it, we prayed together to repent for our nation, for God to end abortion, for His mercy to fall upon us, for the fear of the Lord to fall at all churches across this nation, and for the election, that God would intervene for it is a huge turning point for America.

Brian pointed out something interesting. He said, "I think Satan has put lust inside of men so they would go and do things to women, then make them feel bad for letting the women have babies, so they go abort the babies, and they would be hunted by what they did, and then eventually suicide. This is all part of Satan's great plan to destroy us! That's just what I think."

God I praise Your Name for Brian. For opening up his eyes, ears, and heart so he can see, hear, and know Your plan, way, and heart. God I pray that You will continue to use him, continue to bless him for he wants to be used by You, God. Grant him with strength, wisdom, concentration, extra comprehension for his studies at school. More midterms are coming up, God please help him, Karen, Ruth, and I to do well on the tests to glorify Your Name. In Jesus' Name, let us unite in You as one body of Christ. Thank You God for giving me all these wonderful and faithful servants of Yours around me. That we may encourage, edify, comfort, and challenge each others constantly. Thank You once again Jesus for Your blood and cross that gave us the bridge to go back to our Father in heaven. I love You. In Your Name I pray, Amen.

I just wanted to encourage you guys, seriously pray for the end of abortion! Repent and plead Jesus' blood over your sins and the sins of this nation. And pray for the election, for the result of primary is coming out on Tuesday! Pray & Vote!!

-sala<3

3 comments:

johnny said...

"Tears are good stuff," Mark Hendrickson would totally say this. I cannot express how encouraged I am to know that more and more people are "getting it". I got this package from JHOP with Horton Hear's A Who and LIFE tape, and I asked God who should I give this to. I want to give this to someone who sees it in the spirit, and after reading this post I know that I should give you this package and I hope that you will put it into use in UC Riverside. Just like what Lou said at the conf: "Abortion is everyone's problem." Our repentance for killing 50 million souls is so simple--just to come before Him and ask for forgiveness. God I just pray that more and more people will get the message that You've given to Lou as his calling.

Anonymous said...

Just like what Jeremiah did in the Bible, He wept. Be a weeper for God. Most of time ppl would not get it until they are touched by the hand of the Lord. We are not looking for "support" from pple, we are simply crying before the Lord whether they understand or not. Weep before God, preach before men. Good stuff indeed.

johnny said...

good stuff, jack. i guess you're totally working hard at work since you've time reading blogs hahaha...