Monday, February 18, 2008

Love Tent - 4

**Sorry I'm writting it backwards. So read from 4 -> 5 -> 6 :)**

On Sunday night, 2/7, we had another meeting with the leaders at my place, Banockburn. It was at around 10pm but around 10 leaders came! During that meeting, Karen was checking the Love Tent UCR facebook group page, and someone from AACF left a message saying that he could lend us two tents, one 10-men tent from his church, and one 4-men tent from him. It's amazing, because we were really praying for the tents, and we insist on not renting tents because we believe that God will provide. From the beginning, even before I had the first meeting with the leaders, Karen delcared that we would get tents for free, that God will provide! AND HE DID! Hallelujah!! Also, Eseul, the girl who's lending us canopys from her church found a SUV/mini van to take those canopys from Irvine. Praise the Lord! Here's a testimony of what happened when Eseul and Russell were getting the canopy... Be amazed! :)

Eseul Lee wrote:
As some of you know Russell and I went down to Irvine to my church tonight (2/8) to pick up the canopies. And dang, God answers prayers! Russell and I were both in a "crunchy time" (lol, Sarah Wang) because we had important appointments at 9 o'clock back in Riverside. So we were pretty skeptical about making it back in time, especially since we left during rush hour. But! There was absolutely no traffic on the way down, testing out the canopies was smooooooth even with only 4 people, and we managed to make it back to Riverside before 9 o'clock even while picking up dinner!I guess what I'm trying to say is, God just continues to answer prayers. Thanks for being a part of this process for myself personally in learning how powerful prayer really is, and how much God wants this to happen. Nothing can stop us now.God's not giving us room for discouragement.He is so good.

Hallelujah! Isn't God awesome! So then we prayed for them before they took off on Monday evening, that they will be able to make it back in time, and there will be no traffic!! Praise Him!!

We had another meeting on Monday evening. By the end of the meeting we pretty much got everything we need settled: microphone, speakers, amplifiers, drum set, water bottles, Love Tent schedule... etc. God truly provides! At the end Justin, the AACF president, brought up a very important point. We should focus on God, and not the program or facilities. Seriously, we've been caught up with making a schedule, because the school wants to see one, and been stressed about having every time slot filled with at least one worship leader. At the end of the meeting we all prayed together, for each others, for the Love Tent, for unity, for purity, for victory, for love. Many were weeping, and we didn't care about what other people around us, we were praying to God wholeheartedly. It was a beautiful moment, and a holy moment. God was there with us, and He is doing great things at UCR.

Thursday morning, everyone has to wake up at 5am so we could carry the stuffs over to the Bell Tower Lawn, and start to set up at 6am. Lord, I pray that everyone would be able to wake up. I love You Jesus. Love Tent is happening... I can't believe it! Wow

-sala<3

No comments: