I got this message last night... I screamed literally after I read this... @___@
Hi, Sarah.
My name is Crystal, and I'm a 2nd year at UCR. I'm involved in KCCC, so I heard about Love Tent. I was really really excited about this event, so I went for a little bit on Valentine's Day, but I couldn't stay as long as I wanted because I had to fly home. I've been praying, so I really hope that many were blessed through this event. I believe that God came through for each and every person who called to Him.I write part-time for the Highlander Newspaper, so I was wondering if I could cover this Love Tent event in an upcoming issue. I haven't spoken with my editor about it yet, but if he says yes, would it be ok to write about this? I think it would be a great way for UCR students to be encouraged and see how God is moving our campus. Since I was only able to attend like 20 minutes of Love Tent, I don't have any pictures or notes. If this sounds like a good idea, could you please contact the people who were in charge of this event and forward to me any pictures or relevant information?Again, I would like the permission of Love Tent staff before proceeding with this. Also, I would have to speak with my editor first, but I'm just putting the idea out there. If this sounds good, please let me know.
Thank you and have a blesse day.
Crystal Kang
I called up Karen after I got this message, she told me that not just Crystal, during Love Tent, some other people were taking pictures and interviewing people. I was very in awe, and speechless. We are making history... But we need to follow through! Be faithful servants and continue the Lord's work. God please continue to show us more! We want more!! Praise Your Name, Holy Lord. I love You!!
Let's pray that the editor would approve it! Amen!!
-sala<3
3 comments:
koreans are crazy. very radical. xD that's awesome. and you know what. i know what the talking was from. hahaha you know i was watching heroes right? well there was two windows to watch it. and before, i wanted to load the first one, but it took forever. so i started the second one. and the first one was what you heard. hahahaha xD ....scary.
!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! We videotaped some worship and we had some interviews too so it'll be a blast over here too!
serenecatalyst not laughatjas.
change it please. or else. you wont get to my page anymore. haha.
Post a Comment